3 weeks into veg. Light strenght?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 weeks into veg. Light strenght?

Me Lasses are 3 and 4/7 weeks into veg. I have a 2x4x8 gorilla tent. a Mars Hydro 720w LED light with a growth/veg and Bloom/flower settings. I am running it only on veg at 18/6 ( I am assuming its around 1/2 power and different light spec's) everything is going well. 5 autos flowers in 3g cloth pots FF soil with Recharge and light organic nutrients from general Hydroponics hand watered as needed (doing fine). will is help any to crank up the flower part of the light and crank on the 600w viparspectra.
    Will the extra light and strength of the light help them grow?
    or is it a waste?
    my temp inside the tent is 72 and sleep and 82 and 42 to 55 humidity while in 18 light cycle.
    I have 2 small fans right now but I have bigger on ready to go in and Ac ready to vent in the tent as well. it get hot and humid this summer where I live.
    So I guess my question is can my plant get any gain from giving them more light right now while in veg?
    Looking for advice guys.

Mars Hydro Reflector 144 (720W) - This is a review of the Mars Hydro Reflector 144 LED grow light. We have tested this and other lights extensively. Check out what we think.

Is the Viparspectra 600w led grow light the best Viparspectra on the market? Find out with our Viparspectra 600w review. Be sure to do this one thing first.
    You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

oh and PH is 6ish I still use the drops. I know I know I need a good meter. You guys should help me with this! Everyone Email the boss lady( my wife who I love ) and tell her how great and how much a person such as my self needs a Blue lab PH meter!
    We are here TO HELP each other! right guys!
    COME ON! RISE UP! and tell this wonderful wonderful lady that I need $100 for a meter!
    lol I love you guys!
    Thanks all Boone
    You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X