Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overwhelmed by Growing Techniques

Hello,
    Im relativ new grower. My first grow is coming to a close and the second time around I want to grow bigger yields. I came across a lot of terms recently. LST,Lopping,Defoliation,Scrogging,Topping,FIming.
    After reading through some sites. Scorgging appealed to me. So I research further and saw LST and topping is included. I always have a hard time to find a Start Point, so i figured maybe i could come here and ask some experienced growers how I should start.
    My plan is growing 6 plants with a high yield in a ca.5x5/1.50x1,50m tent under 2 320 w QB's. i
    So far the scourging tutorial on this website gave me the most information and I think I will Score according to that, but I would love to hear some personal experiences.
    Thank you very much, Have a nice day

Read through all of the GWE actual web site on all the techniques. For first training I always recommend just topping or fiming and then lst for the rest of the grow. A scrog can be great too as long as you have the two techniques above down.

Its up to you as far as lollipopping and defoliation but you will do great. Just memorize GrowWeedEasy.com
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X