Co2 generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Co2 generator

Hello, I am new to growing and I am gathering up the items I need and someone told me to get a Co2 generator. Does anyone know of any that work well? Thank you

Your breath is enuf, but if you want to add more add a cup of sugar to a gallon of water and a pack of yeast, this will run 30 days or so. Leave the top open, and some space,,,
    Oh and Welcome to GWE!

Comment

Only need CO2 in intensive light applications and sealed grow room.

Comment

All you really need to get a good grow is circulation of air. A good intake and exhaust then good air movement around plants to make them dance. Dance is the key not a wind storm just a good jiggle

Comment

CO2 generators are for sealed rooms with intense light.
          if this is your first grow in a small tent you don't need one.
          Save your money
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

My grow tent is 3 x3x 81 inches high. I have a full spectrum 600w light. I have seeds from ILGM Gorilla Glue. I am using a DWC system with a separate reservoir. All I need are the nutrients and I am ready to go. Is anyone familiar with the nutrients? There are so many to choose. Is there a particular brand that really works well? Thank you

Comment

As far as circulation, I have 2, T6 cloudline units. One for intake and the other is to exhaust into my carbon filter.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X