Soil fertilizer with no taste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Soil fertilizer with no taste

So im using biobizz soil together with its recommended nutrients at week 3-4 at flowering right now with my early skunk seeds,
    and the typical super sweet biobizz bloom taste(or is it topmax?) is starting to fill the air. Its not like i dont like sweet but for my skunk id like to have it taste more natural.

So my question is:
    What bloom fertilizer should i be using next time to have the taste and smell as natural as possible. Any advice for me?

Thank you.

Can’t recommen any nutrient line they’re all the same thing just different labels.. other wise we would have already found that “magical” line of nutrients lol. My best advice is do living soil then you won’t have to worry about ph or anything and it will be as natural as can be..

Comment

• lucas94
      lucas94 commented
      Editing a comment
      i have heard about true living organics but where i live in germany theres no way to buy all the ingridients to make a well balanced organic soil...i guess so at least.

Check out a product called "Fish Sh!t", all natural stuff to feed the soil, bring out aromas and flavours

Comment

ive seen many people having problems and complaining about biobizz products. i would recommend you stay with tried and proven brands, canna, botanicare, advanced nutrients, GH & GO, etc...

Comment

• lucas94
        lucas94 commented
        Editing a comment
        What kind of problems Do.you mean? Like deficiencys? Or not enough yields?

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        well over the last few months ive seen different kind of problems with biobizz soil and nutrients, some looked like deficiencies other seem more like ph was out or range but in general it seems like the quality of the products or the manufacturing standards they got its pretty low these days. maybe some bad batches maybe they been changing the formula, maybe theyre so organic that go bad if not stored properly.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X