Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to know if Sativa-led strains are suitable for main lining training.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is the 32nd day after the flip; I took some photos; although I am a bad photographer (this is a bit unfair to the performance of the plant), I still want to put it here; perhaps it can be given some reference; Thanks for all the comments and reading!

Comment

This is some close-up of the trichomes and cola

Comment

I am happy to share my happiness; and I am willing to accept all criticism and corrections; but I feel that not many people are concerned about this article; perhaps I chose the wrong channel!

Comment

Hey mingzhu - I can say the mainlining / manifolding technique work very well. I used the one Nebula offered and it was pretty much all I had to do, other then tie some branches down. However there was one pheno type from the Kush that was all Sativa in the characteristics and that includes 11 finger leaves but it was to spread out and hogging to much room in the tent. She was pulled and given to my little pride for there greens. With that being said it appears some plants respond more favorable to main lining / manifolding then others and some just want to grow all over the place.

The only downside I see is the time it takes for the plant to recover no big deal but a lot of wasted time if she turns out to be a male...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X