Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to know if Sativa-led strains are suitable for main lining training.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello SoOrbudgal Thank you for your evaluation; your opinion has given me a lot of encouragement; the dwarf is now growing normal and very healthy; the slow start is due to over-watering; the right side of this photo is the past dwarf

Comment

It has been a week since 12/12, all plants have white hair! They are stretching; all the training and a lot of defoliation; now it seems that there is no danger! The only one in the main lining; the super lemon haze seems to be not very good! Blueberries appear to have been harmed after auxotrophy and excessive defoliation; however, it is recovering!

Comment

Supplementary photo

Comment

The buds below these top leaves seem to progress very slowly! But there are already white hairs; I want to know; will they grow into big colas? Thanks for all the comments! Thank you! The photo below is a close-up of the main lining; who can tell me; what will be the growth behind this photo? Lollipop cola, or branch!

Comment

Everything is looking very nice my friend! Lots of room for air flow. I don't usually start seeing much bud development until about week 3 of flower. Looks like they turn into some nice colas for sure

Comment

12/12 day 15; today I saw a lot of leaves covering the light of the buds; so I did the defoliation again; I can't wait until the end of the third week to start working; this is some photos; I don't know the final result What will it be! Can these buds become big colas; hope that experienced people can tell me; thank you for all your opinions!
              Attached Files

Comment

How can there be no opinion?

Comment

• Toker1
                  Toker1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Because it’s genetics that determine bud size. All you can do is proper training and give each branch the light and wind exposure it needs. The rest is up the genetics you selected. So it’s not a matter of opinion as much as it is the strain you have selected.

Why no one gives advice; what am I doing wrong?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No worries mingzhu your plants look great. Keep doing what your doing those buds will fill out and grow into colas. I give my plants a rest from removing leaves or tiny lower branches after 3rd week of flower especially with the auto. The photo plant has more recovery period. Beautiful clean setup. Sit back and enjoy watch the height of light and reaction of the plants. Great going !

You're doing a good job man, everything is looking very healthy! Looks like you're going to have some nice buds

Comment

Everything looks great; this is their photo today; from the 30th day of flipping; the photo is a bit unfair! Thanks to all the guys and your opinions!

Comment

• HappyDaze
                    HappyDaze commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Mingzhu... nice looking plants. My experience with pure Sativas is limited to one Malawi that over grew my scrog net by a half meter, it was an out of control mess that I let veg too long. Your manifolding technique worked great, it will be interesting to see these girls finish.

This is a plant 30 days later than above; I shortened the vegetable time; the flip has been 8 days; 2 days ago I gave the flower boost; I want to know if it is a woman; thank you again!

Comment

• Bigfoot906
                    Bigfoot906 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I am thinking this is not a woman... just a sac with no pair of white pistils

Hey Mingzhu - here is a link to my Thai strain after it was harvested. https://forum.growweedeasy.com/filedata/fetch?id=312501. I used Nebulas adapted manifold method, one can see the plant can not be to big from the pics. Acutally it was under 3 ft when harvested. I am not sure if the LED spectrum / 400 w minimized the stretch or the combination of Nebulas manifold and the led but the Thai never reached the predicted grow height.

One note was I had the lights out set to 11.5 hr per day instead of 12 because I could not trust my timer.

Just an observation with the thai strain. Mind you I had the Cotton Candy Kush produce one pheno type that was completely Sativa and when I looked up the strain one of the parents was a haze and that one got pulled for the cats to eat because it was out of control even after manifolding.

cheers

Comment

They are rewarding you for your hard work! Keep on keeping on!

Comment

The flower of the plant seems to swell rapidly in these two days! This is a photo 24 hours after the photo above!
                      Thanks again to everyone for reading and advice!

Comment

The tip of the leaf has some mild nutrient burning; do I need to rinse or lower the nutrient level? Who can give me advice! thank! This is the 30th day when plants have white hair!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X