Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed

Hi all,

this is a plant I’m struggling with on my first attempt, through my research I figured it was from planting in s hot soil. I was daft and didn’t read enough before starting ended up sprinkling in a few slow release balls. But the more I read it also looks like over watering or pH but I’ve checked that and it’s like 6 ish. Watering is like 25ml every few days but only if the top of the soil is dry. Everything I try just seems to make it worse. I’m almost at the point where I move it to new soil but figure this will just finish it off.

any ideas?

Cheers in advance

I just moved a plant out of "to hot soil", gently took her out of the ground and washed the roots off with a root wash and replanted her in not so hot soil. She hung her leaves down a few days but is now reaching for the light. I also cut off the top half and have that in a psycloner
    I would loose the time release stuff,,,

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with Rwise that plant needs a rest from to much to soon. What strain is it? If it's a photo I would transplant it now in good neutral soil/coco lots of perilite. What kind of light source? Roots are cooking the longer you leave it in that soil. Flush it an transplant it needs to recover. Good luck don't give up on it this is how we learn, lots of us have been there done that.

Cheers for the reply’s. It’s a Hindu Kush auto, natural light for now still researching lights figured I have time as this is just an experiment for me. But still don’t want to have it die in the first month

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Your choice. But I can't afford to loose too many plants by not following what this site is teaching. Auto need a good beginning from the get go. Time is ticking on the growth rate/end product. Best of luck

What would you suggest light wise? already followed yours and Rwise advice given on repotting. With seedling soil and Peilite hopefully will have good news in the next few days ☺️

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X