Anybody Seen This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody Seen This?

OK, so on my previous failure of a grow, some may remember that I had 2 plants that I stressed into being hermies. I took both of the buckets out of my grow box, cut the plants off, and tossed the dirt under my porch. Well, I noticed that there were a few leaves appearing out of one of the root balls, so I figured I'd throw it in the backyard and just see what happens. To tell you the truth, I kinda forgot about it until today, when I noticed this! Anybody ever seen this?
    3 Big Bazooka fem
    3 gal smart pots
    coco/perlite
    8' w X 3' d X 7' h grow room
    2 Vipaspectra 450w LEDs

It's pretty, but it ain't cannabis!! ;-}
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• purpleman
      purpleman commented
      Editing a comment
      I figured, by the way everybody clammed up! I couldn't believe it either. I have no clue what happened. There are no other flowers around here like that, and it came right out of the stem of the stuff I threw out. I posted it, knowing that everybody would assume I was crazy, high, or just a dumbass, but it's beyond me! I dunno

Some plants will actually invade others. It is not just overgrowing or overshadowing, they literally invade the other species and live off of the other plants root system.

Comment

• purpleman
      purpleman commented
      Editing a comment
      crazy as hell. Anyway, thanks. Just wanted to see what you guys had to say!

I'm not 100% sure but I think it's NASTURTIUMS.
    if it is, it's a edible flower use for culinary presentation.
    Have you heard the saying: "Be nasty to nasturtiums"?  There seems to be some truth to this, because these low-maintenance carefree herbs thrive in a poor, dry soil without a lot of water - or work.  This makes nasturtiums a plant of

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Fascinating info and good call, furley!! I'm getting some seeds so I can nibble on the flowers.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Mr furley is right and they are edible another flower thats edible is day lilies every part of the plant can be eaten I like to see the faces of people when you put out a big salad with flowers in it freaks them right out lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X