what is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR what is this?

I'm already treating my plants with neem oil solution for mites, now this is going on. First the tips and edges turn brown/ black and dry, eventually turning the entire leaf black and crumbly. The black looks like mold but a close look shows no fuzzyness like mold. Can you tell by this picture what it might be?

Howdy BapusO, What are the growing conditions (nutrient levels, temperatures, pH, and type of grow)? The leaf damage could be from a lot of different (or combination of) conditions.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Yeah, I know all that and you're right. I've ruled out most all of the normal conditions that I can control, nutes, watering, lights,etc. I have a coco grow in a grow room that I can't keep cool enough. It's constantly too hot in there but can't afford air conditioning, so I use fans and an exhaust ventilator as best can. Other than the heat it's a good grow (I grow good pot) except for something new going wrong with every grow I start. I was just hoping someone might know what just starts turning leafs black and crumbling.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        have u calibrated your pen lately..looks like a ph prob.... you have experience so idk just a thought brother.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X