Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Plant leaves are changing colors :(

Help! My ladies are getting ugly!

I have 3 plants (all different varieties) which are suffering from the same leaf coloration issue. I believe it's a phosphorous deficiency, but I'm not sure what the best steps are to fix it. I don't know if it's something I've been doing wrong, or if I give it more FoxFarm "Tiger Bloom" nutrients if that'll help?

The plants are in FoxFarm's Ocean Forest soil. I've been feeding/watering each of the plants 1/3gal of water (6.0 - 6.2 PH) every 3-4 days (1gal total over 3 plants). I've been following the FoxFarm soil fertilizer schedule, which currently has me doing 3tsp of Big Bloom and 2tsp of Tiger Bloom.

I just watered them with 3tsp of Tiger Bloom PHed at 6.15. I measured the runoff, and it's closer to 5.5 (is that an issue?)

What can I do to stop future leaves from turning this color? Is there something I can do on future grows so this doesn't happen again?

Thank you in advance!
    VIVOSUN 36"x20"x62" grow tent
    MARS HYDRO TS 1000W LED
    Advanced Nutrients Bloom, Micro & Grow
    Mother Earth coco coir

Give them a good flush in case you have nutrient lockout: https://www.growweedeasy.com/flushing-sick-cannabis
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Calcium, magnesium, and nitrogen deficiences. How far along are you in flower. Also, 5.5 in soil is bad, I would up my PH.

Comment

yes your ph is too low for soil. Try to be around 6.5. also I would get tiger bloom down to 1.5 tsp and be sure to water to runoff on each plant. My vote is for nute lock due to low ph.

Comment

I would say they are not being watered properly. Should let your fabric pots dry right out - so when you pick them up they feel light as a feather. Then water them till you get 10% runoff. 3 gallon pots? I use those and usually give each pot 2 gallons EACH. Runoff is a bit higher than 10% . Do you ever flush without all those nutes? Good watering schedule is nutes/nutes/flush.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X