Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My grow so far....

These are my monster cropped clones at 2 weeks
    Last edited by Wannabebotanist23; 10-10-2016, 11:17 PM.

Same plants about 3-3.5 weeks

Comment

4 weeks right after transplant!

Comment

week 4.5 after first defoliation

Comment

Looking good! What's the strain?

Comment

now after second defoliation and 1 week into flowering

Comment

i can't wait for the buds to start to develop so i can show you all
            Last edited by Wannabebotanist23; 10-10-2016, 11:15 PM.

Comment

my setup is simple and strange but it works for what i need it for right now anyway.

i have 4 12W led flood lights 75W replacement 900lm, 5000k daylight.
              2 30W full spectrum led with UV & IR 12oolm (note purple glow in pics)
              1 12 in fan for air flow and finally i use dyna-grow grow and bloom

Comment

Nice job! Hope your defoliation does your plant good. Good luck!

Comment

8 days later

Comment

Couple recommendations:

I know you've been defoliating. Everyone seems to be a bit different with how they go about it. Start trimming the undercarriage of the plants. Anywhere light doesn't penetrate should be removed or they will just be a burden on your overall plant energy output. The technique is referred to as lolipop or selective defoliation.

That tray the pots are sitting in looks filthy. That could be a precursor for a number of diseases/pathogens/pests. I'd clean that up a bit if I were you.

Not trying to tell you what to do. I just figured I'd offer some input. My wife always tells me not to stick my nose in places where they don't belong. Im a bit of a slow learner I guess.

Comment

• Wannabebotanist23
                      Wannabebotanist23 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I need the lower branchs for clones(i dont buy seeds often) and the tray is for the run off, its usually dirty but i empty and wash it weekly, ive been useing that same setup for 2 years now and i never had a sick plant, my first plant i grew was a dying plant a friend of mine had. Thanks for the advice tho!

So yesterday I took my clones and got rid of all the small feeble branches and did maybe my last defoliation, will take pictures and upload later!

Comment

They look beautiful! I was going to make one suggestion, but it may be too late. Top off that center growth that is so much higher than the rest. It will just continue to get higher and higher. Maybe bend it over though and tie it down. Your plants though, so do what you want. They look fantastic!

Comment

• Wannabebotanist23
                        Editing a comment
                        I was thinking about topping it but that is like the biggest cola and I don't want to lose it, but I did even out the canopy to the best of my ability, I just was unsure about topping because I didn't know how a monster cropped plant grew( now I know for the next grow in like a month and a half I'll keep everyone informed

These are my clones (sad part is I'm only going to grow 2 and most of these will live) this is the best way to spend less on seeds lol

Comment

So your first set of clones have been in bloom stage for two weeks, any signs of white pistils? I can't tell by the pictures.

Comment

• Wannabebotanist23
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes they have the white hairs on them but they are small.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X