Help to remedy mistakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help to remedy mistakes

Hi, I am new to growing. I bought superlemon haze seeds. Planted them on the 20th Feb in peat moss, perlite and some fish tank gravel. I realized I planted them at the wrong time, season, I have over potted them and have them on a 18/6 light regime, they are outside and put them with a 6400k cfm light when the sun goes down. I think the peat moss is too moist although it's in the sun, we are currently in autumn. I am not sure about nutrients and when I should start feeding? Is it possible to remedy all these mistakes?

What are you doing for PH?
    The PH of peat moss is 4.5, great for blueberries,,,

Comment

I think they're to little be outside. I learned the hard way at switching artificial light with sun light. Baby plants don't need nutes. I use a good all natrual organic soil using cfl or LED lights. I keep them inside until they are at least 2-3 foot tall. Hope this helps RJS.

Comment

When they are bigger and you want them outside. Putting them out in the shade and gradually moving them into the sun over a few days will be best. I started using my inside light matching it with real light outdoors. Although the 18/6 is great, when transferring them outdoors it should be done with caution. Read more about it or like I did n do mine. Good luck

Comment

Those plants are starving brother. You have no soil to give nutrients and you arent feeding nutes when u water. Start em on seedling strength nutes and they will take off.

Comment

Hey everyone who responded, thank you. My pH is 7.
            I will definitely be cautious about sun and lighting. I agree they are starving and will get some food. All the info out there is overwhelming and can be confusing for first time growers, your input is greatly appreciated. I will post later when they are happy.

Comment

Hey all who helped thanks, they are much happier since all

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                Did u feed em nutes? What was runoff ph?. Glad they are perking up. How old are they...nice save !

Hey Mud, yes I'm feeding them nutes, pH is 7 and they are 1 1/2months old. Thanks bro!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X