what could it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR what could it be?

what could this be? ive used vary lil nutrients! and it’s only a a couple leafs some new some old! would me playing with the Ph cause this?

indoor grow box (coco coir)
    40”h 28”w 28”d is my box
    have a led grow panel 13" with full spectrum and 225 LEDS got 1 plant she’s in week 7 in vegetation “Krippler”
    im doing LST training on my plant
    i have a passive exhaust system with a fan for air flow
    Last edited by slickdawg; 04-07-2019, 12:58 PM.

Ph can look like almost anything. What is your ph and ppm of your water and how often do you feed and water.

Basically what is your watering and feeding schedule.

What soil did you use?
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

just checked ph 6.6. i water it once a day, cause i got draining holes every where. really haven’t used much nutrients. was thinking under watering to but it kinda looks like nut burn.

Comment

If i looked it uo right that is coco coir not soil. So you need to talk to people who grow in coco coir. So repost with that info if no one sees it. It will need alot more nutrient feedings than soil.
        You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Amended commercial Coir, First thing is to make sure you are treating it like Coco start with ph around 6 and 6.3 in and out, make sure are are watering to 10% runoff.
          what king of nutrients do you have? Calmag? How old are they?
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• slickdawg
            slickdawg commented
            Editing a comment
            thank u for the help with my Ph problem!! i think i got it dialed in now!!! she is 52 days today.

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Your welcome. Hope she makes you some phat flowers.

flora-micro. the ph coming out was 6.7-6.8, i get the waters ph to the same 6.7. same before i water. she’s in her 7th week in vegetation. and no calmag! i’ve grown a few diff plants never had any prob besides them turning out to be males 🤬 and only diff from them to this one is the medium!!! should i flush her?? i was kinda hoping not to use a lot of nutrients.

indoor grow box with a coco coir medium.
          40”h 28”w 28”d is my box
          have a led grow panel 13" with full spectrum and 225 LEDS got 1 plant she’s in week 7 in vegetation “Krippler”
          im doing LST training on my her.
          i have a passive exhaust system with a fan for air flow
          Last edited by slickdawg; 04-07-2019, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Yeah turning to males is a bad thing unless you're making seeds.
            So you can limp by with minimal nutrients in Coco but your yield and plant size will show it, going to need to feed then sooner or later as amended Coco doesn't have much in it like supersoil. If you are using city water then it's getting a little cal/mag but never hurts to have some on hand in Coco, like I said drop your pH down to the 6.0-6.3 range you can flush or just do it slowly, I thing you need to give a 1/4 dose of feeding.

When growing cannabis in coco coir, you don't necessarily need nutrients made specifically for coco. Just about any quality cannabis nutrients made for hydroponics (and some nutrients made for soil) will work great, especially if you add a Cal-Mag supplement. Learn what to look for!
            You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

i droped ph to 6.1, and fed it with 1/4 dose! now i’ll sit back and watch her closely

Comment

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                That's the best idea in my book.
                Good luck.

i checked the runoff again and it was 6.9 now should i continue flushing her with 6.0 ph water and feed it again when dried out

Comment

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                Let it dry and yes try to get it down to 6.3ish in the next couple waterings, next time just give plain Ph'ed water and alternate from there.

should it be a normal watering with Ph at 6.0, or should it be a nether flush with 6.0 Ph water?? thanks for the guidance! and if i still be having problems can i think about tranceplanting to soil??

Comment

brought it into different lighting! can see how yellow it is! hope i can get her to pull through!! these pics are 2 days apart.

Comment

• Spidermite
                  Spidermite commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It is alot better off than you think. With care it will not only easily survive but could produce some good bud. Enjoy your grow, fix issues, and dont stress out so much. You are in the game.

she’s still alive looks rough but alive lol. thankz mr.furley & spidermite and to the forum!! ph is down 6.1 after flushing it hopefully no more problems!!

Comment

Comment

• Mr.furley
                    Mr.furley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Have you also double checked your plants for bugs?

yes i don’t see any signs of bugs

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X