Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many plant should i grow and which technique?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL How many plant should i grow and which technique?

Hello. This will be my second growing experience so I'm a newbee. I got 10 seeds on my hand and a little area for growing (150x100 cm). According to some sources that I read, I should grow 8 plants maximum, but now I got 10 and I want to grow them all if its not too hard. I never tried any plant training before. I also want to harvest ing quickly. So under these conditions what is your advices? Should I grow less plants? Or can I handle this with a specific training ? By the way I got sativa/indica mixed seeds. I heard that some tecniques are good for one that is not recommended for the other. Should I take this into account?

If you did a really short veg you might be able to pull off 8 plants. SCROG would be your best bet. I have a 5foot by 5foot area that I grow in and with 4 plants I'm crowded. I'd suggest splitting those seeds into 2 grows. But that's just my opinion.

Comment

• vincenoir
      vincenoir commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your opinions. Actually I thought that sptlitting option but I want a little more harvest If i can do it. I got double 400W mh/hps lights for them. Maybe its good thing for crowd? I lost my seeds last time on waiting. All of them rotten. I wonder how can I keep alive If I hold it for a while.

You can store them in the fridge or a dark dry cool place. Your yeilds may actually suffer due to over crowding.

Comment

1 plant grown large to fill the space will yield roughly if not more then 8 overcrowded plant with the same size area and Light. It's a matter of using less seeds, pots, nutrient, water.......money and maximizing your yield.
      cannabis is a wind pollinated plant so the more space and airflow each cola has the larger it can get.
      I would do 4 plants, that is a hand full already for a newish grower.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X