Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow down flowering stage

Hello community,
    Yes, I am after what all you guys always fought against!
    I have a very amateurish space bucket with one auto strain. It is simple, but is silent, odourless, wifi connected aud auto watering For the last 3 years, it has made me super happy. I, pretty much, switch it on, refill water every 2 weeks, done.
    This time, it is 3~4 weeks into flowering stage, looking good, but I have to leave for 2 weeks.
    So, as I would like to harvest at peak time, I was wondering if anyone had an unwanted trick to slow down the flowering process, make it hard for her, without halting it...killing it.
    Thank you for your help!
    Djules

I think that if the light isn't as strong, that slows down flowering, but I'm not sure, so I guess we better do some research on the web.

5 minutes later: Less light will just produce less bud. So I don't think you can slow the process down, but if you don't have the right person looking after your plants while you're gone, you are risking the quality of your harvest.
    Last edited by alltatup; 04-04-2019, 06:08 PM.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

You are right alltatup.
      For the sake of science I have changed my 24h/day light to 7 light , 6 dark, 6 light, 5 dark pattern.
      I will post a pic of the girl before and after the 2 weeks.
      whatever happens, it might teach something....

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck!

Gas Lantern light schedule is 6 on 2 off and repeat. You can also minimize the nutrients and water you give them maybe help slow them down, being a Autoflower is going to be your biggest challenge because they just do the thing that they do.
      good luck.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

You go girl!

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, look at that trunk on her!! Great job, just make sure she's well taken care of!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X