Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Mephisto Strains - Harvest soon & yield estimate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Mephisto Strains - Harvest soon & yield estimate?

I have, from left to right, SODK, Ripleys OG, Sour Crack. They broke soil on 1/12 but were slowed down due to low temp for a few weeks. I had some posts about them and got temp corrected along with pH and feeding. They're in 3 gallon smart pots in Nectar #4 soil and getting Botanicare Bloom and CalMag. Trichomes are mostly cloudy on all. Thoughts on how much longer and potential yields on each

Wow. I germinated on 1/19 and am still five weeks out. How long was Veg?

They look amazing.

Comment

Looking like they finishing their cycle. They look great nice thick nugs no idea what your gonna get for a haul. Keep eye on those trichs. I have the sodk strain and ass monkey ill b starting soon great job on those beautys

Comment

Not until you tell us the weight of the grow you had last time you asked for estimates 😂
        Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Doubledealing72 ..I had 9.75 total on that last one..that was for all 6 plants. Of course you always want more, but I was happy with it.

billyboy veg was long but they've been in flower a while too. My temps were way low, especially at night. I was running 3 autocobs 18/6 and moved to 2 autocobs and a viparspectra 450 on 24/7 for higher and consistent temps.

Comment

• Doubledealing72
            Doubledealing72 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats on your previous harvest! That's definitely a respectable number! I was only a 1/4 oz off on my estimate!

And thank you for answering lol.

As for your current grow, I'd say 6-7. That sour crack looks a little smaller than the other 2. It's hard to guess with pics. If you could do a side shot of some buds, and that will give me an idea of how tall they are as well.

Make sure to let us know!

Buds on Ripleys are very light and airy..but with temp issues it's not unexpected. Final dry weights are:

Ripleys OG: 2oz 16grams
          Sour Crack: 2oz 4 grams
          SODK: 2oz 12 grams

Comment

• Doubledealing72
            Doubledealing72 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nailed it! Congrats man!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X