Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you get your seeds through the mail.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you get your seeds through the mail.

Went to my favorite seed supplier, and within ten days I now have Nirvana northern lights, sumo White Widow, Sensei seeds Skunk #1, and free samples of OG Kush and Zkittlez from a bulk seed supplier.

Where did you buy from? Nirvana directly? I purchased from Seedsman 29 business days ago and no seeds yet. 🙄
    Up next:
    [Insert your recommendation here]

Comment

• Ace1973
      Ace1973 commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup , depending where you are in the world, they should not take long, make sure you insure it and that you have tracking and stealth. They are an old company, I tried one other and they were okay, their seeds were unbranded and did not impress me, try sensibles premium line, I really like a lot of their stuff, just grew out the blue wizard, all it is is blueberry, very good stuff.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Ace1973 I ordered stealth, always do. I have been using Seedsman and SeedSupreme for the past few years, great selection and good Bitcoin discounts, but I'd sacrifice for a faster shipping time. I'll let you know how long it takes.

• Ace1973
      Ace1973 commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup , I thought about both(seedsman, seedsupreme), I just went with sensible, they are an old family owned business and they have a great selection. I have not had any problems and it is usually ten days here in the US. Their premium line is really nice, tried their Highjack, it was very nice. Can not wait to hear how it goes for you alltatup .

I love the free seeds. Got 4x feminized in my last order and it wasn't even very big
    2 x 4 x 5 grow tent
    6" inline fan w/ carbon filter (passive air intake)
    Two 6 fans in tent for airflow
    260w Niemi LED w/ LM301H

Comment

Ace1973 I placed my order with Sensible Sds on April 6, and I'm tracking: they are out of NYC and on the way south (I'm in the southeast). I am sure that I will have them long before the end of the week, so that's less than two weeks from order to receipt of seeds.

I also ordered some seeds from Seedsman on Apr 5. I haven't heard a thing from them; seeds haven't shipped yet. I am impressed with Sens.Sds (although they did not carry the G13 Labs seeds I bought at Seedsman). So I'll go there first unless it's something I really want and they don't carry it.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Ace1973
        Ace1973 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, most of what they have is so rare to find, I have purple haze #1 from positronics, I will eventually get to it.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Ace1973 Seeds arrived today!! They shot down here from NYC. I am sold on Sensible!!!

• Ace1973
        Ace1973 commented
        Editing a comment
        I understand alltatup , I was thrilled the first time, and every time after. They are a family owned shop, I think Herbies and seedsupreme are okay, love your other post, seedfinder.eu is a very solid search engine when it comes to cannabis, good mention there.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X