Growth pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Growth pressure

首先,我要感谢这所伟大的学校和一群好老师!我去年6月种下了2个蓝莓(汉南激情)1加州橙(未知的免费礼 物)。他们在10月获得丰收(2蓝莓= 420克干重,1加州橙= 120克干重<因为粗心破2主干>)这是我生命中第一次了解大麻!非常幸运!因为所有的学习都来自这个伟大 的网站!我遵循星云的LST,主衬里,落叶和其他教程; 结合论坛上的三重奏+钙镁+其他营养素和两个315W lec灯+ 1个300W led灯种植在一个3平方米的封闭房间!。现在我的问题即将来临〜我于3月10日开始第二次种植; 因为蓝莓沙发锁和加州橙子不高; 我选择了其他菌株(Clinus Brothers XX,Greenhouse Super Lemon)雾霾,Barney Farm的乌托邦阴霾,MSNL的Super Lemon Diesel和Super Silver Haze,Seedsame's Bruce Bangle和Jack Heller都在第三天萌芽并开始生长; (室内温度21度/ 15度,315lec距离工厂顶部4英尺6/18光,它们的增长速度将比去年慢!(我看了相关信息,应该是出于温度原因;但是因为条件,我目前无法处理 温度问题,但仍有10天我的位置将开始升温!笑)灰姑娘,杰克和布鲁斯班格没有其他问题,除了生长缓慢;但 银烟雾,乌托邦和柠檬柴油似乎是超级肥胖+叶子不平坦!超级柠檬雾是最哎呀,整个叶子下垂,叶子起皱和扭曲 !注意!所以植物有短芽间距+叶肥大的迹象!我需要知道的是我的环境,营养过剩或缺乏营养是否存在问题?我 想知道Super Lemon Haze和其他菌株的增长压力是什么,我该如何处理所有问题?我会上传所有15小时内的照片!希望经验丰富 的fr iends可以帮助我!谢谢!
    Last edited by mingzhu; 04-03-2019, 01:36 PM.

Welcome to GWE mingzhu, Your at the right place to get help for your problem. Any chance you can send a photo or two of your grow to get a better sense of what your dealing with? Watering and feed ? Soil/hydro ? do you PH your soil? Sounds like a lot of questions but each one effects the other.

Comment

Photo from the seed 23 days today

Comment

They are from the first one1 and 2 are Cinderella XX, 3 is Jack Heller, 4 is Bruce Bangor, 5, 6 is Utopia haze, 7 is super lemon diesel, 8, 9 is super silver smog, 10, 11 is super lemon haze, 12 is blueberry

Comment

I looked at the website plant problem tips; it shows that blueberries should be iron and calcium, one of the utopia and lemon diesel, a super lemon smog is also lacking calcium and magnesium; so I just added 0.5ml calcium magnesium +0.4ml in 500ml water鳖 and iron +03ml integrated trace element liquid to the problematic girl to make a foliar spray; see what will happen in the next few days!

I am confused by the super lemon haze from the greenhouse! Always show morbidity! I want to know; is it because he doesn't like too much feeding or doesn't like the temperature below 25, or can't it be too much water? It seems that this strain from the greenhouse is inherently flawed! I am looking forward to someone to give me advice; and I hope that the guys who have planted this strain will give me guidance on how to rule out the pressure or experience of it!

It is worthy of being funny; the Cinderella XX and Jack Heller I most want to try, they seem to be healthy; but this planting seems to have large leaves and feel obese! But this does not seem to match the type characteristics of these strains! I want to know; is there a change in the shape of the leaves in the initial growth period and the future? In my vision, their leaves should be long and narrow! Should not be so lenient!

Forgot to say; my studio is cocoa + perlite 8/2 ratio; light time 18/6; light lec315w 1m from the top, nutrients are General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Bloom, Micro + Calcium Magnesium + Silicone + Organic Seaweed liquid + other trace element liquid

Comment

Problem 1: All plants are too big 2: Super lemon haze is always sick 3: All plant buds are short (about 2 to 3 cm) 4: All growth feels slow (blueberries are much larger than they are at the same time last year and Very healthy; they are the same seed!)

Comment

• Colombo
              Colombo commented
              Editing a comment
              I think your plants look pretty healthy. The color appears to be fine from the pictures. Have you adjusted your light hight to canopy to see how the plants react ? Also do you let the soil dry to dampness before next watering and how often? From these photos at any time they could take off growing.
              Give it time, one day seems forever. LOL. Good Growing !!

Originally posted by Colombo View Post
            I think your plants look pretty healthy. The color appears to be fine from the pictures. Have you adjusted your light hight to canopy to see how the plants react ? Also do you let the soil dry to dampness before next watering and how often? From these photos at any time they could take off growing.
            Give it time, one day seems forever. LOL. Good Growing !!
            Thank you for your compliment; but I feel that there is a problem with the super lemon smog, the leaves are twisted, drooping, the bottom leaves are very hard and dry, like paper! In my opinion, only Cinderella XX, Jack Heller, and Bruce Bange are completely healthy! Other plants are not perfect (I am looking for perfection!) All plants are watered for the third time after changing the pot! The first two times, I waited until the top 2 inches of water to water, considering that the seedlings like to dry; I waited until the pot was basically dry before the day before starting to water; every time I get 20%, and the PH is 6.3 ~ 6.5; I plan to start moving the distance of light today and let them be 70cm away from the top!

I am sorry; because it is the first time to publish an article; I don't know many details! Please forgive me; thank you! These days are very busy, next week, I intend to publish the growth process of all plants in the completed growth journal; and solve the problem or strain pressure! Thank you again for your reply!

Comment

• Colombo
              Colombo commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello mingzhu, Try not to let your soil dry out to much as it stresses the root system and would cause droop and dry leaves as there is no moisture/water to absorb. Water to drip not runoff. When you flush the soil of the bad stuff you want run off. This way the nutes and moisture stay in your media, not run out. Sometimes overthinking there is a problem is the problem. The big 4, PH, water, food, light, if the first three are good look at the light. Switch it up as needed to solve problems. Every grower has gone through what you are going through LOL. We look for change each day we look at the plants and when we don't see it we think there is a problem. Each plant grows differently even the same strain, that's nature ! Give it some more time. Good Growing !!

[QUOTE = Colombo; n302628]我认为你的植物看起来很健康。图片中的颜色看起来很好。你有没有调整你的光照到树冠,看看植物是如何反应的 ?在下次浇水之前,你还让土壤干燥到潮湿的频率吗?从这些照片中他们可以随时起飞。
            给它时间,有一天似乎永远。大声笑。好成长![/ QUOTE]

谢谢你的赞美; 但我觉得超级柠檬烟雾有问题,叶子扭曲,下垂,底部叶子非常坚硬和干燥,像纸一样!在我看来,只有灰姑娘X X,杰克海勒和布鲁斯班格才完全健康!其他植物并不完美(我正在寻找完美!)所有植物在换锅后第三次浇水! 前两次,我等到顶部2英寸的水去水,考虑到幼苗喜欢干; 在开始供水前一天,我等到锅基本干了; 每次我得到20%,PH值为6.3~6.5; 我计划今天开始移动光线的距离,让它们距离顶部70厘米!

对不起; 因为这是第一次发表文章; 我不知道很多细节!请原谅我; 谢谢!这几天非常繁忙,下周,我打算在已完成的增长期刊上公布所有工厂的增长过程; 并解决问题或应变压力!再次感谢您的回复!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X