Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have you ever used concentrates for edibles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have you ever used concentrates for edibles?

I've been thinking about pressing some rosin and then decarbing it for whatever recipe I decide on. I've never used any type of concentrates in edibles before and was wondering if there was a different taste to it or no taste at all?

Yes. There are differences in tastes between different concentrates. I've made my own kief, hash, wax, and flower edibles. Never rosin. Not a fan of rosin. Kief and hash are earthier. Kief tastes drier than hash. Wax edibles are tangy. Flower is... flower. I would imagine rosin being on the hash side but not so earthy.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

I’ve done rosin with a hair straightener but just dabbed on the bong. Never tried to decarb to use in edibles but do like the taste the way it is.

Comment

Yes, flavor will be much different. From what I remember, I was burping that same flavor up all durring the high. But super high impact, and you don’t need to eat as much.
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Gonna be real strong...
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I convert most of my flower and all of my trim to oil using my eToh Pro. I make CCO caps as my pain meds and use approx. 8 grams of concentrate to 250ml of coconut oil, let it decarb in the rice cooker and put it in 00 gel caps. A couple of those caps 4x a day keeps me moving.
            WHAT???
            5x5 grow space
            900w of Vero's and F-strips
            4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X