X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL defoliation

my info
    indoor grow box
    i have a led grow panel 13" with full spectrum and 225 LEDS got 1 plant 37 days old in vegetation
    i have a passive exhaust system with a fan for air flow
    im doing LST training on my plants

more defoliation??
    Last edited by slickdawg; 03-31-2019, 10:14 AM.

You can if you want its hard to kill em veg. I always wait till flip or flower cuz I picture defoliation as tool to shine light on budsites and BUDS

Comment

I see your light in the mirror in the second pic. Hopefully you have another light that you will be using for flowering as the light you are using now for veg will not be adequate.

Comment

• slickdawg
        slickdawg commented
        Editing a comment
        i do have another light! what kind of light do i use in flower stage! and why is it not good for flowering stage? i’m kinda new at this well i’ve grown a few before turns out to be males

• RFheavy
        RFheavy commented
        Editing a comment
        That light won't be strong enough to get to the bottom of your colas. It might feed the top part of your plant but the bottoms will struggle. If you are on a budget, there is nothing wrong with getting a chinese led of amazon. I have a mars hydro and it's amazingly decent. You can get a pretty good led for under two hundred bucks. Just remember to choose wisely when buying a light as there are a lot of variables and unknowns that need to be answered before making your purchase.

Hey dude I see your plants are wet. Those leaves should not have any water and or moisture collecting on them. That is going to intensify the light through the water and burn (kill) your plants leaves. Not sure if you know this but it seems your tips are burnt, probably from the moisture I'm assuming?

Comment

• slickdawg
        slickdawg commented
        Editing a comment
        ya i was thinking “nute burn” from early stages. i mist her down twice a day. i’m using a new soil that has nutrients in it and i tried giving her just a lil more nutrients. ya it wasn’t the best decision i’ve made. ty for ur input inputs always nice!!

Yeah dont mist them at all. They get all the moisture they need from the dirt/soil/medium

Comment

Misting is OK under the right circumstances. I misted because the RH in my room was way too low (20-25%) until close to flower when the transpiration started driving the RH up. Then I was able to stop.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X