420 seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

420 seeds

I recently been reading some bad revues about 420 seeds. I'm here to tell you just the opposite. I ordered some seeds from them on 3-20 and just received them. The stealth shipping was impressive because the package was opened by customs and they did not find the seeds. They were sewn in the seam of a bag. I almost send them a Email to resend before I found them.

Are you in the usa?

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes but the seeds came from GB

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      kingfish What prompted you to open up a seam in the bag? Amazing that you found the seeds. What strain did you order? Maybe Paul will tell you what breeder they originated from.

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      starramus, I don't know. something just told me to check the seams. I know that is weird. I had a shipment of seeds from another vender once before and I had a hell of a time finding them. I ordered Girl Scout Cookies and Sour Diesel.
      I might add the seeds where charged to a British account. Payed in pounds.

Thats odd. Hes in california?

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      Guest Yes that is very odd. That was his main selling point being based in the USA. He must be desperate for stock if he is ordering out of Britain. Did you ever receive those replacements? He told me he was going to replace some males , but I never received anything.

I never got anything n prob never will. His site shows "out of stock" for most auto fems .

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Germed 22 of his seeds to get 9 plants and out of them 2 were auto fems n rest were males. I got 5 autos going i bought from msnl. Mangum auto fem and carmelicious auto fem. 100% germ rate unmatched genetics in my personal experience.

AMS had speedy service and 100% germination. Time will tell and so will I as to the genetics. At two weeks they are beauties. Just posted on them.

Comment

The photo seed I got from Paul is doing much better than the autos did, near 100% germ, cept for the BB3 with 50% matching the autos.

Comment

Is this the third thread now on the seed subject? These threads seem to morph into yahoo like pot penny stock discussions. You have your cheerleaders,your bashers(always with a question in the back of your mind, are they being compensated etc.ditto with the cheerleaders), those who may have lost money (i.e.,seeds didn't germinate) those who have had great success (me, 3 seeds, 3 different strains, and 3 will be harvested). I imagine this seed business is dog eat dog right about now and boiler room tactics shouldn't be ruled out on any forum,anywhere.
        I'd suggest the search function here or the main site be utilized a bit more, but that's just me.
        $18.00 for seeds, with 4 day delivery from ordering. You roll the dice, you take your chances.
        Sorry, off the soap box now.
        (must be near harvest anxiety)
        Last edited by GreenState; 03-31-2019, 07:57 AM.
        "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          GreenState I have tried to stay in the middle between the cheerleaders, and the bashers with tongue in cheek. Does tongue in cheek merit compensation for growing two males? They were robust, and definitely autos. I wish someone could have told me what strain they were. Lotsa question marks, but I will continue with my tongue in cheek.

420 may be great in their stealth shipping, but I'm not impressed by the quality of their seeds. As you can see, two of the seeds have lost their hull. I will contact 420 seeds and see if they will replace them.

Comment

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          I contacted www.420-seeds.com and showed them the picture and they will replace them. I let you know when I get them.

Just to be clean kingfish you are talking about
        420-seeds
        www.420-seeds.com
        and not about
        New 420Guy Seeds Old School Cannabis Varieties Shop from a large selection of Autos, Fems and Regular seed types CBD VarietiesCBD with less than .3% THC Latest CBD DROPS Landraces Specific region cultivars OLD SCHOOL DROPS Indica VarietiesFor

Right?
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          I have seen so many variations of new420guyseeds.com on just this forum it would make you wonder. The ambiguity marches on.

Visited the site 420-seeds.com, and they have some top breeders. I may order from them next time I need something. I hate to say it, but I am going to have to give up on Seedsman due to hit, and miss delivery. Not their fault, but Customs seems to have it in for Seedsman.

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          Mr.furley Thanks for catching this, and clarifying.

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah man.
          Kind of changes most the comments on the thread to void talking about the wrong vendor.

Yes Thank you Mr. furly. I also read the review on 420 seed. I will from my own experience state once again new420guyseeds have not let me down. I've ordered from him 3xs have had great success with the seeds. I've done autos and phono and plan on doing my summer outdoor grow using his seeds. It's a hobby that I truly enjoy and sharing the bounty with family and friends. Peace out happy growing enjoy your gardens. SoOrbudgal the ol greyhaired granny in Oregon
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Just received the replacement seeds from 420-seeds.com. even threw in a extra seed. Great customer service I say.

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            That's good to hear kingfish
            Think I'll pull the trigger on a couple things they have.

• kingfish
            kingfish commented
            Editing a comment
            I say go for it Mr.furley.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X