QUESTION?? Help if you can

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO QUESTION?? Help if you can

Hello once more GWE community... these are pictures of my Sour Kush Auto.... Anyhow my QUESTION is are they getting to big for the environment that they're in and I should move they to a Larger grow medium or just let her ride where she is until harvest?!

Anyone with the experience or and educated answer PLEASE chime in.... Also if you see anything in either pictures that you yourself would do different or could even diagnose feel free to type it up... Thank you to anyone who has taken the time to read this ✌❤

Hi UA, what do you mean, move them to a larger grow medium? How do the roots look?

Can you post some pics in natural light? They do look a little crowded together, and you may have some problems with air circulation and humidity which can mess up your buds--midlew, bud rot.

What week are they in? You might consider some defoliation: https://www.growweedeasy.com/nebulas...ation-tutorial
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Hey alltatup .... so she is 5wks 3days and 4hrs... Do the roots look bad? I use the hydroguard every 2weeks like it suggest. At this moment I am unable to take a better picture of the plant itself because of the lights I use in the tent and room...

Thank you so much for the Advice on defoliation after I consume everything I can from the tutorial link you sent that will be my next process unless you see something I need to do differently with my roots..

Thank you again alltatup.... also for the post b4 this, I will stand the long stemmed plant straight ✌❤

Comment

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Howdy UstinAlock, First of all, replace ALL of the clear tubing with black air or drip line tubing to help to control the algae. The water has a greenish cast to it in the photo, looks like algae is growing in the water. If the light is blocked out from the reservoir and kept well aerated, You will not need as much Hydroguard. I use four 4 inch by 2 inch air stones in each reservoir and use GH FloraShield to keep out the algae. I tried the Hydroguard several grows back, but I did not have ant good results wit it. Keeping the light out (I cover the pebbles in the net pots with aluminum foil to block out any light!) and using the FloraShield (2ml per gallon) has worked well for me.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, UA, as DW2 wrote, it's very important to keep all light out of the reservoir. If you like, you can read about my adventures with root rot here: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...strains/page10

Scroll down on that page and I begin to talk about the root rot. Which I am afraid you may have. You can fix it, but it may stunt the growth of your plant.

And I don't think you should defoliate at this point: the plant is under stress in the roots, and you don't want to add any more stress.

Thank you DW2 and alltatup your information was extremely helpful.... ✌❤

Comment

I sense a cats presence...

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          ???? Please explain???

Hello RFheavy... My Apologies for such a late response... There is No cat... What made you come to that Conclusion??

Comment

• RFheavy
          RFheavy commented
          Editing a comment
          It looked like your leaves were chewed up but upon second glance, it appears the damaged parts of the leaves were just removed. I just left my comment instead of removing it. Sorry.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X