Harvest help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest help

So I’m kinda going blind or at the very least need glasses and my nerves have been pretty high lately so sorry for the blurriness but can anyone tell me about how far I am from harvest from the photos below? I lost my jewelers loop in the move so this is done with a phone and a magnifier

Pic number 6 is about the best - look all clear to me. First couple pics are a bit blurry and the blurriness makes those trichomes look a bit cloudy. 10 days or more.....
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Thank you Canuck that helps a lot I can start flushing now then.. I’ll post other pictures later I have two that look completely different that should be the same so that might be cool

Comment

Daskahn Is it a Auto, How old,....What are the leaves doing(sun etc) ?

Comment

• Daskahn
          Daskahn commented
          Editing a comment
          They are roughly 3 months old, no idea if they are autos.. or what type they were random bag seed but drastically different so I was thinking they came from an r1 hybrid but idk

Basically leafs are starting to lighten up one more so then the other.. also starting to dry and fall off..

Comment

Not an expert but from what I see they still look clear and want more time. Looks like you will be happy in a couple weeks.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X