Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Thanking about doing the 12 switch early to make sure I have enough Hight for lights after stretch

Comment

Did a lot of trimming last night and put lights on 15/9. Figured I’ll let them recover from the trim and light switch for a couple days and be on 12/12 by the end of week. May even go to a 13.5 on for a day or two then hit the 12/12 Friday before going to the lake. Noticed a possible bug issue got a couple of spots on a few leafs on two plants so sprayed aza max or what ever it is.

Comment

• George4green
            George4green commented
            Editing a comment
            Why’s that, have some issues with it?

• Toker1
            Toker1 commented
            Editing a comment
            The concentrated oils from Aza Max stay too long on the plant material. If you used it in veg you can still find some of the residual oils on the finished product. I think it works best as a root drench when you have larva in the medium.

• George4green
            George4green commented
            Editing a comment
            I see what your saying. I can notice a film for awhile

Comment

Well did more selective trimming of what wasn’t going to make it to the light. Mainly the outside branches that weren’t going to cache up to the rest. So I just cut them at the 45 scarred them and kick them to the dirt in the woods. We’ll see what happens

Comment

Things still going good. Have one GG sitting about 36” tall the GSC is right there with it about 33-34” and another GG around 28-30”. The other two GG staying with each other for the most part at around 20”. Very sticky already and already smelling the room up. Noticed Friday my lights weren’t actually turning off when planned. Didn’t have my off tab in my timer seated right unfortunately so they had probably 2-3 days of 24 before the actual switch to 12/12 because of the tab issue

Comment

Comment

I really hope I don’t get to much stretch I only have 10-12” max left to raise my lights. The three days of 24 which should of been 12s may screwed me the one GG grew almost a foot in the three days

Comment

Got some growth coming out a fan leaf ??????

Comment

• Toker1
                      Toker1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice genetic mutation there. I believe you may get buds growing there after flipping them.

• George4green
                      George4green commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This was not there 3 days ago. The flip has actually happened around a week ago

• George4green
                      George4green commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Definitely going to keep an eye on it for the fun and keep it posted

Ok running into an issue with light hight. Can’t move then up any more and have a plant about 14” away but she’s taco leafs. If I remember correctly it’s a sign of light stress. Not sure what to do

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Good morning George If I may say what i'd do is super crop. Squeeze stems thumb&fingers pinch and squeeze soften branch and bend it over. Peace

I’m already flowering will that matter

Comment

Everything looking good keeping ppm around 1000-1100. Lights at max hight but leafs looking ok now. Add a HPS turned to 600W as of now. Need more light on the sides of the big girls. Just sucks that more money a month but hopefully it pays off. May look into solar to cut some cost a grow

Comment

Things going pretty good. Having some temp an rh issues. Was gone for a week and everything got to big and fell over but the girls are holding strong

Comment

Having some issue with temp or nutes. But starting to se some amber so thinking about a week left or depending on what my leafs start looking like

Comment

• Toker1
                            Toker1 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Looks like pests to me.

• George4green
                            George4green commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ya that web wasn’t there two days ago. I wiped it off with a wet rag. Don’t really want to spray them going to be harvested in 4-7days

• Toker1
                            Toker1 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You can spray the stems and/or leaves. Just don’t spray the buds.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X