No announcement yet.

Tangy G13 Grow (Amsterdam Genetics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another week into flower. All looking really good. Got some good looking long pistils on the tangy G13. Super happy with how the tangy have come out with all my heavy handedness. I have another in the veg room so I'm going to try my first cuttings from her

The 8ball kush is still growing new sets of leaves and is really bushy so I'm going to give her one more slight defoliation to open up the bud sights more. Iv also had to boost her up another 2" towards the light.

It's funny, as I was going through the final stages of veg I thought I had been to harsh and removing to many stems and the plant looking bare. Now after they have all stretched I can see I should of removed more. Another lesson learned for next time.

almost half way through this time round and all looking well. I would love to grow these again as iv been fairly succesfull keeping deficiencies down my feeding schedule this time round

Iv added a couple photos of the plants I have going on the veg tent. 2x Gorrila Zkittles and another tangy G13. All doing really well considering there veg under a tiny LED.

Comment

• Peebz
      Peebz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Canuck147 I hope so! Hopefully i can squeeze more than 2.5oz. Plant and that would be a personal best.

Considering both my lights only use 400w combined, is that okay?

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Use what ya got.

• Peebz
      Peebz commented
      Editing a comment
      Canuck147 I am. I was asking is 70g per plant for 400w of light any good? Should I be getting more?

Hey everyone, sorry not posted in a while or been replying to messages. Ben a busy boy recently,

Grow is going well, almost at week 6 of flower and my buds have started to thicken out, snapped a few photos but realised how crap they are haha

Both tangy G13 have been amazing to grow, can't remember any major issues at all, always been happy and growing well, one touch of the leaves and my fingers stick together.

The 8ball kush however has been a bit of a pig. Always showing phosphorus and cal mag defincies, been slightly upping both over the last week and noticed only the calcium deficiencie remain. Buds are still thickening nicely.

I'm learning more on more with this grow, i recon if I scroged this grow i would of gotten big results

Yesterday for the first time also I took some cuttings of a gorilla skittles Iv got growing in the veg tent and soon to be flowered. Iv got them in a humidity dome with the vents shut. Will hopefully know in a few days if Iv done it successfully!

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Colas looking fabulous!!

• Peebz
      Peebz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks alltatup. Im glad I was a bit harsh in the defoliation phases. Looking back on my previous plants they were far to bushy.

Nothing wrong with a bushy plant mind you....

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I just did major defoliation on my girls, if you'd care to check it out...

What a beautiful grow Peebz good luck with the clones
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Peebz
      Peebz commented
      Editing a comment
      Hit or miss situation haha. See how it goes

Nearing the end of this grow and I have to say it has been quite a good experience this time round.

The plants have behaved really nice and the outcome is looking to far surpass my previous efforts.

​​​​​​I last fed them at the beginning of the week and that would mark their last feeding. Started to flush with plain RO wateramd I reckon theyaybe have 1week left leaving it around 60 day flower, but I'm prepared to let them run on however long they need till the amber cloudy distribution is just right.

It has been such an easy process in flower this time round 1 defol every week for first 3 weeks of flower and leave them alone completey.

Veg was also much more interesting, trying new training techniques and learning a lot about spacings, general plant health and vibrancy, topping and LST. It's been fun.

All under 2 X 450w viper spectras (400w actual power draw for both) I believe my complete grow setup uses under 2000W. This is about to change though.

Can't wait to string these bad boys up and get them into jars!

Ps for anyone who read my previous post, my first go at clones survived! Got a root from all 3 so I transplanted them all into 1L fabric pots.
    Last edited by Peebz; 06-28-2019, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Very impressive P mate-been a lovely grow

Great job lovely grow. Glad to here you got some clones what great looking colas Enjoy your smoke!
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Hello guys, sorry iv not finished this off sooner. Iv been crazy busy with work and setting up my new space iv not had the time.

All 3 plants chopped and hung for 10 days and then in jars for 15 days. I then weighed it all and I got 78g from the 8 ball kush and 108g from both tangy G13. Just coming in short on my 3oz per plant. I did cure it first before I weighed it so I'm pretty happy.

Because the kush and tangy had different flower times (kush 55 days tangy 70 days) I let the kush run another 6 days till it was perfect and on day 69 I shut the lights off in the flower tent and left the tangy in their pots in complete darkness for 3 days as an experiment with trichome production. The tangy came out much more sticky than anything iv had before. (I have taken cuttings of the tangy and will be grown again soon)

The buds on the 8 ball kush came out really nice, the best iv produced for sure with consistency and density. The tangy G13 is the better smoke but the buds just aren't as dense as the kush. I believe this was due to them stretching and not being open enough.

Running 2 450w viper spectra (400w/hr total draw from the wall) Im pretty happy! My new space has a 600w HPS as well as LED so hopefully that helps thicken them out a bit more in the final stages.

First photo is 8ball second is tangerine X G13 haze

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Peebz Hey mate...how have the temps been like up your way lately? Slaughtering 32 my way, 36 just to the East-phew!

• Peebz
        Peebz commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks SoOrbudgal!

Pagan, bloody awful mate. First time in Scotland the temps have been above 20°c in summer. My new grow space has been cooked to the max and having bother with my clones for some reason

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Peebz I hear your pain P...went upto 32C under hps`s a whiles back. Unsustainable misery....sounds like my love life.....I wouldn`t even blinked at those temps mate but remember, they reckon Scotland with become the champagne producing vinyards after the seas rise due to global warning...so it could be a plus. Makes you think.
        Check this out
        Alien Boy by Wipers, taken from the 1980 EP of the same name. Couldn't help but notice that it wasn't on YouTube yet, and felt compelled to archive it here.O...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X