Nutrients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutrients

I have a weird and almost stupid question. Ok can you use Mammoth 6, Humboldt Secret golden tree, and White Shark mycro all in the same plant feeding? Like I said it's probably doesn't make sense but that's what newbies do. I'd rather ask something stupid now then find out later after my girls suffer or worse die. Thanks everyone who's helped me

I do not know those nutrients. I try to stick to one nutrient line so I have a schedule to follow and it is designed to be used together. Hopefully someone can answer your question. Just giving you a little bump so more people see your post.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by AJLIFTED View Post
      I have a weird and almost stupid question. Ok can you use Mammoth 6, Humboldt Secret golden tree, and White Shark mycro all in the same plant feeding? Like I said it's probably doesn't make sense but that's what newbies do. I'd rather ask something stupid now then find out later after my girls suffer or worse die. Thanks everyone who's helped me
      They’ll basically all (more or less) do the same thing for your plants. Why would you want to add more of the same? Take your pick and go with that one. BTW I think you meant Mammoth P and Great White.
      Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
      White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

What base nutrients are you using? Humboldts looks interesting. I just looked all those up. And they may or may not be helpful. But certainly dont need all 3 and maybe dont even need any of them. If your in soil using unsulphered molasses will do what most of the ones you listed do.

Ive started trying terpinator just to see If it helps any. But that is just an extra. We will see if it helps or hurts this grow on a few of my plants.
        You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X