Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My plants are growing small new leaves and they are yellow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhantomSulker
    commented on 's reply
    I noticed that as well with my first Auto experience, the gal grew slowly and she is in her 4th week now and she is going crazy. I have a time-lapse on her and go back and watch her grow all the time.

• Colombo
    commented on 's reply
    Couldn't wait till tonight, had to take a peek and its all of what you said ! I will finish reading tonight for sure. This info is spot on for my needs and basic knowledge!
    This is a great read for soil growers. Good Growing !!

• Colombo
    commented on 's reply
    Thats the kind of stuff you learn from to really go organic.

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    With me there is never too deep. My wife says im the Sheldon of weed if you watch big bang theory.

• buffalobuds
    replied
    Spider excellent site , can get a little deep but the best reading on the soil food web

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    I have not seen that site. Cant wait to read it. Even though ive been growing in dirt for well over 40 years I learn something new everyday. Now cant wait till the wife goes back to work so I can read it. Lol

• buffalobuds
    replied
    Columbo.............I refer to this site quite often......... https://www.smilinggardener.com/coll...ll-about-soil/ It pretty much explains things i never know existed and interacted with plants. In a nut shell he explains what organic gardening is all about . I create my own soil, amend and reuse it yr. after yr. and going into my 7th yr. out doors on the patio...no problems. Maybe I'm lucky but it works for me. Let me know if it helps..Make sure to check out the soil food web............Peace
    Last edited by buffalobuds; 03-18-2019, 05:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    When I want big plants I use 7 gallon pots. When Im trying to run more plants I use 3 gallon. But Ideally with space use 7 gallon pots.

• Stevepmd
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Spidermite,
    Just a question, you said to use at least 3 gallon cloth pots what size should I go up to for the best yield? 5 gallon?
    Thanks

• Colombo
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for that info buffalobuds, it has answered some questions I was trying to understand about the roots above ground and if this was part of the normal growth cycle. Do you cover them with soil as the grow out or leave alone? I will read into this more. If you do not mind me asking, by chance do you have any info on this ? Thanks again! Good Growing !!

• buffalobuds
    replied
    Morning to all.........Are the girls auto ? If so I noted that they do most of their underground growth till around the second set of true leaves..Then it is a massive above ground growth for about the next three weeks. From then on its all bud. Because of this rushed life span a well rounded pre-made soil will give autos what they need for life. Give them lots of light and sit back and enjoy......Peace to All

Leave a comment:

• marpolo
    commented on 's reply
    all you need is extremely cheap on Amazon, PH pens, get some PH down for your tap water. Use the easy directions on color needed to reach your proper PH. Which is 6.0 to 7.0 in soil, a little lower for hydro.. its around 10 bucks..

Guest commented on Guest's reply
    Your gonna be fine...they look great.

• Colombo
    commented on 's reply
    The girls look Wonderfull ! If this is your first grow your germination went well and the their filling in real nice. Color looks good also! The plant has moved on from the yellow leaves and the growth again looks fine. It looks like you have things going in the right direction. I mix my own growing media but you should be happy with your decision based on others use and knowledge here at the forum. Keep a feeding schedule and maintain your soil PH, they will be your best friend ! Good job with your
    start! Good Growing !!

• Stevepmd
    replied
    Hi Spidermite,
    Thanks for that information I will order PH pen tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X