6 more days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 more days

Till the official start of spring πŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ›Ž I know in the middle of the country there’s a mega storm dumping all kinds of s*#t out there, keep low and stay safe this to shall pass. Lol

Yes the vernal equinox happens on the 20th, but freezes can occur up until about May 15th. Snow falls can occur throughout April. In fact in the high country here in Colorado I couldn’t get across Tin Cup Pass because the snow field was impassable on a July 5th.

πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€ Infuckingcredible! https://www.dangerousroads.org/north...ncup-pass.html
    Last edited by starramus; 03-15-2019, 10:38 AM. Reason: added link

Comment

This is going to be the wettest spring in many years here in the dust bowl, I dont know that I can get the tiller in the garden without getting stuck! And here we are not likely to get anymore snow/ice, frosts yes but hard freezes no.
      Whats up with all the high winds, did you see the video of the trucker getting blown over? I bet he had to change his undies,,,

Comment

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes the pressure differentials were in the extreme. Had 70 mile per hour winds blowing around the patio furniture, and bringing down tree limbs. Look out below!

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        UPS even halted deliveries. I wouldn't want to be driving around one of those brown broad sided vans in that wind.

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Changing His shorts was not as difficult as removing the 'pucker' mark from the seat! LOL! Hurricane force winds on the Great Plains is a force to be reckoned with!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X