Favorite Strain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Strain?

I'm curious to know what everyone's favorite strain is. Looking to grow a bunch of different stains and would like to know what's everyone's go to.

You gotta grow at least 2 Aurora Indicas. Are you an Indica fan? The wife, and maid go for the Indicas. https://www.nirvanashop.com/marijuan...feminized.html

Comment

My Spring to do list. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0664.JPG
Views:	868
Size:	2.29 MB
ID:	298382 I just need Spring to get here.

Comment

That's a hell of a list! You grow indoor or out? I've never tried any Aurora ill have to do some research on the strain. I really don't have a preference honestly just depends on my mood.

I'm currently growing:
        Amnesia Haze
        Violet Kush
        Fruit Punch
        Pineapple Express
        Fast Berry
        I've never tried any of these strains so I'm excited to see what they bring.

Comment

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          Outdoor now that I am in a rural bucolic setting. Veg outside, and flower in the barn. Don’t want any males molesting my girls.

I can vouch a seconds on Aurora Indica from Nirvana. I really enjoyed growing it and if you let it go Amber it will put you out at night. Easy to train,grow, clone.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image_32807.jpg
Views:	955
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	298410
        Durban Poison has been a good sativa to grow and very flavorful.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Grandaddypurple ,easy ,big yeilds,good weed. 00seeds northern lights is a good,easy an potent at maturity. Aurora indica is good too.kinda stinky grow though.

Comment

I'am not to familiar on all these new strains but I will stick to my old time favorite (hippy days) and happen to have one growing now , Acapulco Gold, it's some "bad ass weed" !!

Comment

• Colombo
              Colombo commented
              Editing a comment
              That seems like a strain I wouldn't mind growing. Grower friendly and very adjustable at harvest.

• SDwy
              SDwy commented
              Editing a comment
              We smoked the shit of it in college, but who knows if it really was AG!

• Colombo
              Colombo commented
              Editing a comment
              After this girl flowers and is harvested I hope to do the same ! LOL.

AK-47 and Acapulco Gold are my favorites so far. I think the AK-47 might edge out the Gold just because the buds are so dense. Aurora Indica is kinda like smoking pot with training wheels.
            Focus and relativity.

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
              Eliot Pryor commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounds good Starramus. I think AK-47 is crossed almost as much as OG Kush. Potent stuff. Just love hearing about new strains. I've grown at least 8 strains not counting auto's. Seems like the sativas always have been my favorites but recently I got some gorilla glue at a dispensary that was quite nice I think it is more indica. Indicas are supposed to finish faster and that always interests me. Only recently went legal so now I hope to create another grow space. Try more strains ! Have great day !!

• Spidermite
              Spidermite commented
              Editing a comment
              Lmfao if Aurora Indica is for training wheels, ak47 is a bouncy horsey. I have both right now and never have I ever (another kids game) been able to smoke enough ak47 to not be able to go into public. I have smoked enough aurora indica to not get my ass off the couch though. Lol

• Eliot Pryor
              Eliot Pryor commented
              Editing a comment
              Different smokes for different folks. The worst pot I ever grew was better than a lot I've bought. Have a great grow !!

Blackberry from Nirvana for perfectly balanced buzz, GG#4 for strength and yield are my top 2 .

Comment

• starramus
              starramus commented
              Editing a comment
              Haven't tried that one yet. One of these days. Is it like picken blackberries up in the Catskills?

Best pain med I've tried on top of good buzz

Comment

There's so many Aurora's out there. I've also heard a lot about the ak-47 bunch of those out there as well. Eliot Pryor what did you mean it's like smoking with training wheels?

I'm on my 3rd grow but I'm just now starting to smoke (really smoke) my previous grows just went to friends an fam. So I'm just excited to try all these strains you guys mentioned. I'd also like to find a strain that's grows different color buds. Just ready to grow a bunch of different strains!

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
                Eliot Pryor commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm sorry I said that. A lot of people I respect like Aurora Indica but maybe after 50 years of smoking I have built up a tolerance. It was just not much effect for me. Good growing !! (it grows huge buds though )
                Last edited by Eliot Pryor; 03-15-2019, 01:14 PM.

• Spidermite
                Spidermite commented
                Editing a comment
                Aurora Indica is a great night time smoke. It is more of a body stone and doesnt hit the head so much. Except to put you in a state to do nothing but watch tv or listen to music

Ak47 on the other hand hits your head hard. But not in a loopy way. It gives you so much energy that very few other strains can compare. Dont expect to fall asleep when smoking ak47. You definitely get really high but not to the point that you cant do stuff. It also does not cause paranoia like many strains that give you energy. It is as close to the perfect wake and bake strain as any ive ever tried. And I have grown and tried more strains than I could ever list.

For flavor and energy try Green Crack. For hard hitting nighttime smoke try blue tooth. For depression and paranoia try blue dream. For an out of this world high try some well grown GG4. The original gorilla glue that is. GG13 can also scare off most newer smokers. If you get some really good GG4 or GG13 hold on to something before you start hitting it hard. And if you are really new to smoking maybe skip any of the gorrilla glues for a bit.

Eliot Pryor I was just messing with you. I love Aurora Indica but it can make me so lazy i cant do shit. So what I usually do is hit the Aurora and when i want to get stuff done Ill follow it up with the ak47. The 2 are a match made in heaven. So I just thought it was funny that you were comparing the 2 that I most frequently pair together.

I really like Gelato, BlackBerry OG and Lemon OG at night. During the day I prefer GSC, Super Silver Haze or GDP.

(All of my favs are from a smoking perspective. Just getting into growing.)

Up next:
              [Insert your recommendation here]

Comment

Good all around everyone likes them strains: Green Crack, Ak47, Blue Dream, Wonder Woman, Nitro Lemon Haze.

Better for some but others not so much: White Widow, White Rhino, White LSD.

The best all around weed thst everyone enjoys: Whatever your friend just rolled as you walked into the house.
                You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

My favorites:

1. Chemdawg, Humboldt Seed Organization
                  2. White Widow, Dutch Passion
                  3. C99, G13 Labs
                  Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                  2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                  Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Top things id like to grow:
                    A dope "Gelato"
                    Some sort of "cookies"
                    Aurora
                    AK-47
                    Something "Cough"

I really enjoyed growing my Candy Kush last year. Will look into growing more kush strains. Also seen a Grapefruit strain last night that peeked my intrest. Not gonna lie I like to grow things that are different something you don't usually see.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X