No announcement yet.

420guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found an alternative to new420guy. A USA dealer is much preferred over dealing with the pirates at Customs. This company is fast and reliable and sells the top breeders' seeds. They will get you some high quality seeds fast. They don't take credit cards, but Bitcoin, and Venmo. You can set up a Venmo account in a few minutes. Venmo will charge your credit card or debit card. Debit is free while a credit card has a 3% fee. Extremely fast shipping from Modesto, CA. Check out their web site https://bakedbeans-cannabis-seeds.com/ I got my first order of 10 FastBuds Gorilla Glue Autos, and 10 FastBuds Green Crack Autos in just 3 days. I also got free seeds with the order. This is a great USA seed dealer. No fucking around with customs, and waiting weeks for seeds. If you have difficulty placing an order Josh will guide you through the process.

Last edited by starramus; 06-10-2019, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I am soooo glad I don't have to deal with cross border shipping and flakey bean dealers. I've only had one disappointment over a period of 18 years.

Living in a Canadian igloo has it's advantages I'm a Hemp Depot customer for life.
      Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
      400W HPS Mag Ballast
      GH Floro - DWC
      Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
      - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
      IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
      Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
      GH Maxi Series-DWC
      Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
      - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
      - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        I am sticking with msnl.com for life. Fool me once...

Im Still Growing New 420 guy seeds and haven't had a problem
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20190609_014449.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.94 MB ID:	314795
      He replace the gelato fem seeds i order straight across no questions asked that came from breeder that sent the males autoflower seeds to him.

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        I definitely never leave all my beans in one basket starramus
        I do however continue to promote Paul's seeds from a repeated personal experience, of good to great genetics from multiple grow of multiple strains and soild customer service if Iv needed it.

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr.furley Did it turn out you know one of the guys at Baked Beans? One very helpful individual is Josh.

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        starramus I got distracted after a couple pages, Lol. I'll revisit the subject.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X