Grow room update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow room update

Moved to spectrum king 402 and explanding to 6 grow sites. Brings the total system gal to about 105gal. Still have more to finish but the expensive part done lol

Well,,,, Just let me be the first to say.... Holy bejibbers brother, that is some kind of setup.
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• George4green
      George4green commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. I believe it’s about 12x16. Was a shed on the property when we bought it

Congrats on a nicely thought out grow room! It Shows you put the time in to enjoy the rewards. Can't wait to see it in operation!! Good Job !! Good Growing !!

Comment

This looks so cool! What strains will you be growing?

Comment

Hi George, What they said!!! Awesome setup!! I grow hydro too, with 2 grow boxes. And yeah, what are you planning on growing? What previous setup were you using?
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Before I had the room sectioned off to about 8x12. Things where really tight getting around the grow. Actually ended braking branches on a plaint getting my ladder in to change bulbs to HPS. Before was running 2-1000w MH/HPS and a cheep led off Amazon. Still had 4 grow pods from the start. Extending to 6. I have only had one grow in this so far. Did girl Scout Cookies. I’ve been having bad luck germing then and now lol. Got one GSC to pop and I forgot the other two strains I tried to get popped. I believe it’s was sherbet cookies and blackberries from nervana

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            I put a germinating tray on top of a germination heating pad. I put my seeds in Root Riots that I snip open on the small bottom end, insert the seed like a hot dog on a bun, and stand the wide end of the root riot in the germ tray. I put on the top to the germ. tray and open the vents: I don't want the water evaporating too quickly, so the germ heat pad has to be at the right temperature--not too hot, but keeps them warm. I use pH'd water and a small syringe to keep them moist, but not soaking wet.

When I germinate I make sure I'm gonna be around a lot, and I check the moisture level of the root riots a couple of times during the day, make sure they're nice and moist (but not soaking) before I go to bed. Usually they germinate in less than 48 hours, but some seeds just take longer than others to pop up.

• George4green
            George4green commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ve done about the same as your saying but thank I had to much water. Could have possibly drowned them but hope not. There 9 seeds in the germ tray 4 GSC and 5 Skywalker

Well trying to upload pictures from the first set up but keep getting an error

Comment

Comment

Comment

Don’t let me put text on fan picture but hung it with screen door springs to reduce vibration noise

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So that's the old grow room? Man, you really went up in size!!

• George4green
                  George4green commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The screenshot pictures are with the old room (with plant) now I took out wall I built and useing the whole shed instead of dividing into storage and grow. Didn’t take any actual room pictures before

Started on my frame for my plant ties/trill net and the expansion came in so got that all plumbed up

Comment

Drain out finished. Still takes awhile but better then the door open with hose going out. Made a veg space kinda. Want to try and start taking clones and putting them in the middle then when rooted have a dwc in the bottom with 6-5.5” net pots to be able to transfer them straight to big system net pot and all

Comment

Looking real good George. RDWC with SK lighting sets you up for some real nice grows. Did you run a sub panel for electric? Looks like you have plenty of power wired up. I noticed with your scrog frame looks close to the wall on one side. Have you considered moving the setup off the wall a bit so you can walk by to tend to the plants on that side of the screen?
                    4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

Ya I ran a 100amp service to the shed. I wish I could move it over but how it is now I only get about 18” on the other side where all my water and nutes are. It’s going to be a pain to work the one side

Comment

5-glue and one lonely Girl Scout in the homes for the next 4-5 months

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X