No announcement yet.

Autoflower Clone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well my last auto clone, a Sweettooth, did not go well, sure it put on roots, but it never grew just sets there getting fat (it was in preflower when taken). At this point the only successful auto clone has been the Headbanger. All the others died, never tried to root,,, must be something in the Ruderalis that does this,,,, anyway IF I try another it will be a lower limb not the top. Most likely just going to move on, I made my goal of a few seed to play with, thats all I wanted or needed.

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      same here. I do get rooting sometimes extensive, but no growth. For certain it is the ruderalis genetics.

• HappyDaze
      HappyDaze commented
      Editing a comment
      For the sake of continuing the experiments. Why not see if you can kick start a flower response with an extended full dark period. Just because an auto has been bred to have a limited photo period response, doesn't mean the trait is completely gone, does it?

• Serapium
      Serapium commented
      Editing a comment
      HappyDaze I like that approach. Going to try this.

I am a new grower I just recently started to germ 2 Lemon Haze Autos and 1 Bubba Auto, I will also give it a try and will post on the progress.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      A tip would be take the cutting ASAP, so it is as young as it can be giving more time for growth,, good luck!.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X