Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All u need

Finding friends with the same disorder as me............. priceless. 💰

Well i can remember alot but not everyones issues. Lol pm me your issue so I can keep up. Lmao but it really isnt a joke. Im friends with several here because of our issues. Which ironically are all helped by the amazing herb. There are bad days where I want for the old meds but its not worth it. You have pain, partially crippled, ptsd we got your ass covered here.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Spidermite View Post
      Im friends with several here because of our issues. Which ironically are all helped by the amazing herb.
      Me three. That's one thing I really appreciate about this forum.

Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        Heart disease, Glaucoma, cataracts, COPD, arthritis, osteoarthritis,PTSD. Glad I found this forum

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Colombo my brotha!!! ;-}

What's really cool to me is how many growers there are on this forum who are older than 55 more or less. I feel a real sense of shared life and experience with you all--the Vietnam vets, the old hippies, all those who have five or six decades plus under their belts.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

6 decades … 1st legal grow … never thought I'd see these days … still a young hippie
        Surround yourself with nature, and let it breathe life into your soul.

Comment

a sign of our times and we are still "truckin" couldn't ask for more! Good growing !!

Comment

Still waiting for it to become legal here in jersey, the worst part is (u still can’t grow) if and when it happens the state wants every dime for taxes it can get its hands on!

Comment

• Colombo
              Colombo commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey Neighbor LOL The mistake was letting the politicians decide and not the people with a vote. We can still bring it to a vote with a petition for legal grow. It's all about "control" to max profits. (TAXES) But then again it is Jersey !

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X