Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Powdered nutrients in Canada

Hi everyone,

Starting to learn about powdered nutrients and looking for feedback.

Two options I'm aware of at this point:

1. Mega Crop 9.9kg shipped for about $100. Need to double check if this is ok to ship across border.

2. 4-20mix from hydrogardens along with cal nitrate and mag sulfate: https://hydro-gardens.com/product/42...onic-5lbs-bag/. Unclear if they ship to Canada.

Any other options you could share?

Any Canadian growers out there using powdered nutrients?

Up next:
    [Insert your recommendation here]

Not powdered, no. I only shop in Canada - less worries.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Future Harvest Nutrients (out of BC) makes some powder nutes that I use. I wish they could all be powders to save all that damn plastic...
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• ocgreen
        ocgreen commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for letting me know. Looks like it would be significantly cheaper to order from US. Would prefer to buy Canadian but at $36 for 1.1lb vs. $90 for 21.75 pounds the difference is dramatic.

Howdy ocgreen, I have been using the GH MaxiGrow and MaxiBloom powered nutrients (no third 'micro' required) along with some of the GH supplements (Armor Si, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, DiamondNector, and FloraNector). I do not know if they are available in Canada, but they are available on line (from the big "A" as well as others). I have used several other brands (dry and liquid) but I have had very good results with the GH (and not paying to ship water!).
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• ocgreen
        ocgreen commented
        Editing a comment
        Cheers. Will check it out.

You can get a free 300 gram sample of Mega Crop on their web site, you just pay shipping, which to NY was 3.99. Then if you like it, buy a bag.It has been working great for me.
      Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
      Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
      36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
      4 bulb T5's for Veg.
      2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
      IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
      3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• ocgreen
        ocgreen commented
        Editing a comment
        They'll charge me $13 to ship the 300g sample or $25 to ship 9.9kg + 300g freebie + 900g of their candy supplement. So far this is my best option but going to look at everyone's feedback and do a bit more research. Thanks for weighing in!

Not sure if they sell them in Canada, but I've heard of RAW nutrients by NPK Industries sells a pretty good lineup of powdered nutes.
      Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
      White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

• ocgreen
        ocgreen commented
        Editing a comment
        First time hearing about these guys. Thanks!

• Cannabliss
        Cannabliss commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X