Leaf problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Leaf problems

First time grower here. I have one plant in basic fertisler designed for tomatoes (can’t remember the brand) Never added any additional nutrients and Was going great until about 2weeks into flowering stage when I decided to go to local hydro store and get some nutrients to help boost my buds! I now have whole stems and their leaves going pale green with random leaves going yellow. The nutes I was given (HY-GEN)and amount per 10litres are as follows. 15ml sea essentials, 15ml humiboosta, 40ml hydro bloom and 10ml pk top up.
    My PH is a bit high so I have recently watered in a small amount of agricultural Sulphur.
    Can someone shed some light on the possible reasons for this? Could it be lack of nitrogen? And if so can I add a organic nitrogen fertiliser on top of the nutes I have prev listed?
    pics on imgur.com link below

Forgot to mention... we have had a few days of excessive heat, above 35deg Celsius. Could it be heat stress? Strange that it’s only certain stems not whole plant tho.

Comment

Hello RoKlob, welcome to GWE, your at the right place. If your soil has added nutes that are slow release and you are adding more then the soil becomes hot with nutes. If your plants are outdoors give them a good watering and ph the soil if you can. Don't forget as the plant gets to the finish stage the leaves start to die off and yellow on some strains. This might help .cannabis-symptoms-pictures Good Luck ! Good Growing !!

Comment

Thanks Colombo. Hopefully your right 🤞

Comment

• Colombo
          Colombo commented
          Editing a comment
          How are things with your plants ? Any photos? Hope things are better ! Good Growing !!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X