What is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! What is this?

So i don't know if this is stress related it's my second grow first time manifolding.

I am not sure if this is indica related cause these are only on my indica plants best case is that it is a undeveloped piston that did not crack open yet my plants are 2 days away from 3 weeks of flowering so on the 5th i will be doing my final defoliation of the plant it was my first time at that as well.

Ive had problems with these indicas 1 of them does not drink often and is slow growing but 3 out of 4 plants are basically perfect with my 1st grow i had more leaf problems this grow they have been kept green and healthy.

Nut cluster. It’s male sex organs. Definitely a hermie and most likely, as you indicated, stress related.
    “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
    192w t5
    Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
    FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

Thats bad news they have been green and going good I am very sad now.

Questions

Will i end up with seedy bud

Does this have effect on how good my bud will turn out

Does this effect how much i get at harvest

Should i not defoliate the plants that have these hermies

Also are these pollen sacks should i get rid of the plants that have them do i have any worry of my plants getting pollinated
      Last edited by Shankemdirty; 03-03-2019, 10:57 PM.

Comment

So here is a different branch and it looks like a cluster but then one of them popped open like a piston trying to hold hope that it is strain related but just let me know cause even the open pistons on the plant look similar to these closed ones
        Last edited by Shankemdirty; 03-03-2019, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Unless you want seed (that has an increased chance of being a hermie), pull them, move them to another area, clip off the male parts and keep a close eye on them.
          What strain are they? Where did the seed come from?
          The male sack that is open is pollinating the female flowers as you read this! The seed will be female,,,

Comment

Bubbakush from cropkingseeds i don't think the strain could handle mainlining as good

I chose to scrap them as i dont have a separate area for them sucks but it is what it is their was no open pollen sack it was a female pistil in the batch of male pollensacks that was open. both plants got tooken out and scrapped hopefully the other 2 will be fine no hermies on them and i did not notice any pollen in the tent

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X