FastBuds Blackberry Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FastBuds Blackberry Auto

Im not a master grower but Iv been growing for about 5 years now.. My auto Blackberry from FastBuds are 2 weeks old..but looking like a couple days olds... What did I do wrong??

Dont mind the humidity readings..I keep it around 75 for seedlings

Comment

Didn't do anything wrong - well it does look pretty dry - but your autoflower has been filling out her roots in that big pot she is in. Once completed she will begin her vertical growth. Here's hoping you have watered her to runoff so she knows how big her house is. That's how my autoflowers grow - take their time first to build the roots, then vertically.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• antoxapack
        antoxapack commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for your comment good sir..
        I have grown many autos before..was really excited for this BlackBerry..Both of them about a week apart are just tiny.. I usually clip around day 20 but these 2 are nowhere near that.. Deciding what to do with them at this point...

are they runts? Both of them?? Cant believe it.. Like I said im not a newbie..but Iv never seen anything like that... the girls are over 2 weeks old now looking like 5 days olds.. FastBuds too...

Comment

There's a variety of reasons that those plants could be stunted; lighting, humidity, grow medium, water, temp, etc, etc. The answer is to get it all right (or close) and keep it there. FB Blackberry is going to grow into a short, broad plant so there may not be anything wrong at all.

I think the key to growing autos is to take full advantage of the first 4-5 weeks and max out the veg growth; then there will be more 'plant' to sustain more flowers. I've been defoliating my autos, but only a little at a time, so as to not induce too much stress at once.
        Agromax XL tent, Sun System lo-pro Mag XXXL, SolisTek Matrix ballast, SolisTek MH/HPS bulbs, GH Flora Trio, CO2 bag, 3 gal Air-Pots.

Comment

Reminds me, i had this one Northern Lights Blueberry auto, that funny enough was the best seedling , that was very stunted, then for some reason, either it hit the nutrients took off, up to the size of the current plants. I suspect pests like Thrips would also affect plant growth. She is the only remaining plan ( taken on a different growth pattern to the others) others are in harvest stage.

Nice, my next grow will be a Fast Buds product

Comment

well both girls turned out to be more of ruderalis phenos ( very tiny with 5 finger leaves)..very disappointed but oh well..next time FastBuds((

Comment

• SmokeyfromAu
              SmokeyfromAu commented
              Editing a comment
              sorry to hear that Antoxapack

I dont know what is wrong as there are hundreds of reasons. But no they don't look like fast buds that are 14 days old. At 15 days old mine were almost 18 inches tall (testing with no training of any kind.) I would have to look but at 25 days or so old they are about 25 inches tall.
            You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

weak n sick..but growing))
              Attached Files

Comment

Comment

• Spidermite
                  Spidermite commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Starting to look much better

looking better mate , hope she is all good

Comment

Good morning Antoxapack I am by far no expert on autos but have had the same issues. I will from now on once the seed has sprouted place it in a 16oz plastic cup with holes and allow it to veg out till I have leaves extending out the rim. Not root bound but larger well established root system. I'm use to photo and growing outside indoor tents in winter are a whole different game depending on environment. Like the rest of the folks are sayin....Large pot with tiny sprout takes more time to gain fullness. They are over a month old now, I hope you don't give up just let them finish. FYI I have 4 autos going right now and do to nature last month I've had to adjust everything mine are slowly recovering don't give up this site is a huge help. Good Luck
                  Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                  indoor/outdoor grower
                  1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                  1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                  I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                  Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                  Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                  Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X