Kelping hands mixing ratios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kelping hands mixing ratios

If anyone has or is using it, I’m trying to figure out quantities, frenquency, effects etc.... any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
    - Lucky
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Hey LuckyAcres ,
    This place has it for sale and has a questions hotline.

hope this helps.
    Last edited by Mr.furley; 02-28-2019, 08:29 PM.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• LuckyAcres
      LuckyAcres commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man, emailed them yesterday and waiting for their asnwer, hoped for someone here to give me first hand experience.

Go to BuildASoil.com and scroll all the way down and click on Blogs once there go thru the pages and you will find kelp recipes and how to feed it to your soil.

Comment

• LuckyAcres
      LuckyAcres commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s great but if I don’t know what I got I’m not going to use it. Free btw...

Mr.furley wow 20 bucks for 1 pound not a good deal at all. There is quality kelp for a lot less.. look around

Comment

• LuckyAcres
      LuckyAcres commented
      Editing a comment
      Pricing was not my question

LuckyAcres lol. The reply wasn’t for you did you read it says at Mr.furley..

Comment

Also if you wish to learn about kelp there is a podcast on KISS Organics look for the 3 part series with Clackamas Coot he explains a bit about kelp and it’s a really good amendment for soil.. it’s on YouTube.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X