This Fourm and site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Fourm and site.

Ummm I found this site this afternoon. Its now 6:16pm EST.
    You made me forget and miss dinner with my wife. After I started looking around and reading I LOST 3 HOURS!
    GREAT SITE and FOURMS!
    Really well done and easy to use! I love it here!
    You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Welcome boone, Lots of good information here and some great growers. Are you new to growing or have you been around for awhile? I've been growing for 1 year this month and this forum taught me what to do, now I'm hooked.lol
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

Welcome as well. Just on my first grow but this site has been incredibly helpful.

Comment

Welcome to GWE boone you will find a great community of growers here with a wealth of knowledge. It's easy to get lost here for hrs LOL. Good Growing !!

Comment

Welcome, boone. Buy your wife some flowers!!!!
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Or better yet...grow some homemade flowers. Them personal gifts always score big !

• Qwertywill
            Qwertywill commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed, wifes Valintines day is still upcomming... she got to look at them on V Day, but cant smoke them until closer to 420!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X