SmartPot AutoPots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SmartPot AutoPots

Hi guys im unsure if i should get the Smartpot autopots or the original? I need to go on vacation but dont want to stop growing lol so i need a system to water my plants while im away and i hate building my own stuff.
    SmartPot 12 System includes:
 1x 60 gal FlexiTank 1x 1/2” click-fit tank adaptor & filter 1x 19ft length of 1/4” pipe 1x 26ft length of 1/2” pipe 2x 1/2” in-line tap 1x 1/2” tee connector 4x 1/2”-1/4” cross connector 4x 1/2”-1/4” tee connector 12x 1Pot XL tray & lid 12x 5 gal SmartPot 12x AQUAvalve 12x PotSock Round
    640 watt hlg quantum board
    320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
    300 watt mars hydro sp3000
    150 watt hlg quantum board
    100 watt spider farmer led x2
    organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
    Water only i don't check ph
    6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Also wondering if i could stick my current plants in the aquavalve. They are already growing in fabric pots and all 3 gal except i used a 5gal on a kush auto because thats all i had at the time.

Comment

How long will u b gone? I have a relable watering method that is simple and easy to do! I think your overthinking this from the pic I saw, first,I collect empty wine bottles 1 for each plant per week away,right before leaving water normally and place full bottles upside down keeping thumb over hole so not to clog, I make the holes ahead of time the bottle will not drain until plant has used up what’s in the pot, I average a week per bottle. Your mileage my vary, and the size of the bottle.Cheers🎉
      Last edited by Potted; 02-27-2019, 10:51 PM.

Comment

I had a friend I can actually trust to come by and tend mine while I was gone.

Comment

Great tip with the wine bottles. I was actually planning on leaving for 2 weeks. I also figured the auto pots would be great for me cause I also work a lot. Unfortunately I don't have anyone I can come water for me

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X