Yellow leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow leaves

New at this . Yellow leaves. Started at bottom. Fixed ph level.

What's my next step in correcting this problem

Comment

Going to need more information about your grow to give you proper help, soil?coco?hydro? How do you water? Potsize?plants age? What is your PH after and before fixing?
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Sorry. Soil. Mirical grow. Water every 2 days with roots organics uprising grow 6-1-2 . 0.25-0-0.1 elemental plus calcium magnesium. Pot size 5 gallon. Age. 150days. Started seeing purple up the steam. Checked ph was at 10 Now it is at 7. From start I did not use anything no nuits. Started at 120 days till present. Strain unknown

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you on a 12/12 light cycle?
          The Miracle-Gro is not good for cannabis, at the age you are at you may get away with it but I can tell it's causing problems.
          Do you water alot to runoff? How are you checking the Ph?

Miracle Grow is not a very good soil for Cannabis, and your plants may be starving to death. Cannabis has to be fed to thrive.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I am on 6/18 light cycle . water to run off so all gets wet
          ph general hydro. Ph tester wide spectrum

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Try to get your PH down a little lower like to 6.5, keep it inbetween 6.0 and 7.0.
            your plant are in need of phosphorus (purple stems) and potassium (brown edges) they have been missing it with the PH out so far and they may start uptake it if there is any left after getting the PH corrected. I would be cautious of addind extra nitrogen as Miracle-Gro is Known for a large abundance in slow release form. If after a week of proper PH the problem is still getting worse, leaf will not come back after damage you may have to look at other options.
            Good luck.
            Last edited by Mr.furley; 02-27-2019, 07:40 PM.

Got the pH pen. Noticed that the distilled water i was using tested 3.5 pH. Tap water 7.1. soil still high 6.9ph. I pH down the tap water to 5.5ph. let it sit for a day, cholrine to evaporate. notice a ilittle drop in soil pH , leaves still showing browning. Increased light to 300 led watt from 2 x 40 watts. Maybe some Calmag will help??

Comment

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Dave, I can't really see anything in the pink pictures...

Yah, LED lights do not provide a good indication of leaf issues. After watering with lower PH and adding some Calmag the soil with the moist moisture shows a lowering in pH levels. I have noticed in natural light that some plants have a purple stem, possible potassium deficiency or part of their natural characteristics? One step at a time.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X