Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhantomSulker
    replied
    Holly crap 19 days since last post! WTF! Well my life was crazy for the last few weeks broke up from a 3 yr relationship and it was/is ugly still. Been everything I can do to keep up with 11 plants, well 10 now, I harvested one of my 1st grow plants a bit early. But life is getting back to normal whatever that is and I for the first time am smoking my own grow! Pretty cool, can't wait to have a choice every day.

Here is the run down of the plants I am following in this thread.

Gelato and Strawberry Banana x2 are doing quite well they got a major defloration last week and need one again this will be the last HST I do to them they are almost to the edge of the pot and the branches are so strong they pull the wire up this time they will be getting tied down. I plan to move them to flower on Easter weekend that will be 10 weeks in veg.

Jack Herea 1 is going great she got moved to the flower tent on Sunday and is starting week 8 or 1 week in flower. She keeps growing like crazy. I have almost decided not to do anything to the Jack 2 that is in week 4 but if I change my mind, I will quad-line it tonight it is on it's 5th node now. I kind of want to have one plant just grow without messing with it. I tried with my first plants but the one I left alone was a boy!

I am so glad I got the autos to run while these are growing and I can take my time with them. After I work on them tonight and or tomorrow night I should have an idea of how many cola's I will end up with on each. I have not been sleeping well lately so maybe I might not get much done tonight.

Hope everyone has been well.

Leave a comment:

• PhantomSulker
    replied
    Made some adjustments to each girl last night for a few hours before bed. I can't believe how strong the branches are now, they are stronger than the wire i am using to hold them down. The Gelato and Strawberry Banana are going all with plan with HST. I made several adjustments to the Jack Auto. She is very strong and growing like crazy. Week 4 since seed week 5 starts on Sunday, I will probaly move her to the flower room Sunday. The Jack Seedling is not doing much, but that is the same way the other started.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Keep tucking for now. Let them grow for a bit. It's not good to be snipping at them everyday. When one makes a cut on the plant - takes the plant a couple of days to recover. So you don't want your plant in hurt/recovery mode all the time. Could stunt it.
    Most growers do their pruning same day as watering. I do. Feedings give them something to recover with. Good luck in your grow.

• PhantomSulker
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks just checked in on the girls. They are getting so big. Should I freely start taking off fan leaves? I keep tucking them to expose the colas?

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Starting to take off - good job so far.

• PhantomSulker
    replied
    Got home from the boy's 6th grade concert and did some work on the Strawberry Banana's last night. A little adjustments to the older one, and the straggler is now in full grow now. I would guess a week or so behind the other. No worries, because im still waiting for first grow to finish.

Leave a comment:

• PhantomSulker
    replied
    Took the 4 main fan leaves off the Gelato at lunch the other girls will need some attention tonight, hope I remember to take new pictures, been getting more lax about pic's keeping this many plants its a bit busy but still crazy fun and I have not even smoked my own grow yet.

Leave a comment:

• PhantomSulker
    replied
    Got all the plants in their final container except the one clone from my first grow that has been doing nothing for month or so, but it is growing now. I had just enough potters gold soil from my first grow to fill a 3 gal pot so instead of coco, i used that for the other Jack Herer Auto that is now planted. I did move the other Straggler Strawberry Banana to a 5 gal pot as well yesterday. The larger Strawberry Banana got topped yesterday as well. Interesting that she has 3 branches at each node. The quadlining is going well on all 3 plants. I think I will HST the other Jack and LST the one that is further along.

Leave a comment:

• PhantomSulker
    replied
    Got to do a lot of gardening last night.

Gelato has been topped and 2nd and 3rd nodes secured down to start it on the Quadlining! She looked good this AM as well I moved the wires out further with the growth overnight.

Strawberry Banana doing good not enough growth on the top to top yet will continue training lower branches till she get's tall enough. The straggler Strawberry Banana is growing great and will need to be transplanted this weekend to her 5 gallon pot. Tonight will mix up some more coco.

Jack Herer Auto is going well and I was debating about weather to top or not I am just going to try to lay her flat and just lst on this one. The other Jack seed is almost ready for her pot as well. So that will get planted this weekend too.

I moved the light over about 8 inches and got the pots so they have a few inches between the pots now. I am getting the suspicion now that I have too many plants going to just move them to my 4x4 flower tent when my 1st grow plants finish. At least I have plans for a bigger flower space but not the funds. I do still have my 2x2x4 tent I bought for veg prior to building the room. I also could just flip this room to flower and mover the HPS light in and fans to this room. Just not sure, but have a few weeks to figure it out.

Leave a comment:

• PhantomSulker
    replied
    Every thing in the veg room is doing great, i started the process of quad-lining the Gelato, I took of the first node and secured the 2nd node down. It did not quite have it's 5th node developed so I did not top it yet, figure I will just work with it as it grows.

I also transplanted the larger Strawberry Banana to it's 5 gallon fabric pot. This evening I am going to move the light over to get more space under it so I can spread the pots out so sides are not touching.

The Jack Auto is doing fine. I don't think I am going to do anything other than lst to this plant. It is in week 3. The other Jack Herer Auto seedling is growing fine and will be ready for its new home soon.

Leave a comment:

• PhantomSulker
    commented on 's reply
    Had a PH issue i had not adapted enough for the COCO going from dirt, but all the new growth is looking really good. Thanks!

• Canuck147
    replied
    You're doing great! Really nice color.

Leave a comment:

• PhantomSulker
    replied
    Checked in on the girls today, they are all looking good, should have 5 more bricks of coco coming today to mix up to get the 2 strawberry banana's into their 5 gallon pot. I raised the light a few inches today. seems like the Gelato and Banana are a bit short, also the new Jack Herer seed I put in the paper towel the yesterday, had a tap rot, i carefully put it in a root riot, and lets see what happens, so far out of 4 seeds 2 have been duds.

Leave a comment:

• PhantomSulker
    replied
    The roots were coming out of the the 1 gal pot the Gelato was in so I transplanted the Gelato to a 5 gal pot yesterday. This is the start of week 4 of veg. The one strawberry banana is doing well just a bit behind and the one that was straggling along is now growing as well. I have some more coco bricks coming wed and will get ready to get these 2 into their 5 gal pots soon. I am glad I built this bigger space there is no way my 2x4x4 tent would have had space for all these pots.

Leave a comment:

• PhantomSulker
    replied
    Everybody seems to be doing well. I have been watching the playback on the WYSE camera and finally last night you can see the Jack Herer really starting to grow. The last few days She just seems to move a bit, but it has been cool seeing the 2 Mandarin Cookie Clones grow like crazy behind it. Neither of the other 2 seeds ever popped. I am going to contact where I got them from.

The Gelato is doing well, I may try to start bending her over today. The one Strawberry Banana that is doing well is doing very well, the Straggler is now really starting to grow. I know I was setting my PH around 6.5 or so and have figured that Coco needs 5.5 to 6.5 so I had been on the high end. Last watering I have them was 5.7 PH.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X