Colloidal Silver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colloidal Silver

I'm attempting to make some using Nebulas tutorial, how do I know when it is done? Can I go by ppm? what should my TDS meter read? I let it sit overnight and my TDS reads 0004.
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

It will turn colors, get dark, dont want it to dark either, I used a 12 VDC wall wort, with a resistor to cut it down a bit, 8 hours was dark amber.
    From what I have read about CS, I just put everything that touched the CS, cept the hermie in the trash. I have read dont use anything that touched it on any other plant, not the soil pot etc..
    Another "tip" would be dont spray the whole plant, only the top bud (or just 1 bud), as mine has almost no female flowers on it. (once per day for 2 weeks,,)
    My next hermie will be from GA3, then I am trying air injectors (this changes the whole plant), many other things can be used even aspirin,,, The "grow shop" I go to local has a spray but did not know what it was (print was to small for either of us to read)
    This BTW was my first (and last) time to use CS (because of all they warnings I have read about it)

Comment

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      Why only one bud?

Your TDS meter should read 30 to 50 PPM and you are done.
    Space for Rent.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X