3rd grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd grow

Hello folks. I'm a little behind on posting for this grow. I started a seed in mid December. It's now late February. This was another bag seed but came off of a cross that was breed by a fellow grower. Pretty sure he said it's predominantly indica. Looks to be as well. I also was somewhat lazy and never removed the plant I harvested back in December. Well Holly grew back after the harvest. I have never cloned a plant before and figured this would be a perfect time to try it out. I watched several YouTube videos on cloning and how to make a cloner. As you will be able to see it's been going good. Out of maybe 20 cuttings I only had 3 not make roots. Now I have several Holly clones and one clone from my new plant. Here's the pics so far. Holly is in the red pot and new is in the bucket. I think the breeder is calling the new plant Polecat.

That's a lotta screws.

Comment

Well sorry, I've been super busy and haven't had time to update the post. I went through a major set up /grow room change in the past few weeks. I set up a separate flowering room, and veg room. Also upgraded to a 1000w light set up. The pics in the last post are now flowering but only for the past week or so. Here's the new set up and progress.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Is the last picture wind burn it's kinda close to the fan

Comment

Here's a few pics I took about a week ago or so they are in the 4 week of flowering in these pics

Comment

Here is pics from today. We are. In the 5th week of flowering.

Comment

He's a few pics from today and yesterday.

Comment

• Mr.furley
                      Mr.furley commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice buds.

• Hr250
                      Hr250 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks there a week or two away

Well that round finished up around the 1st of June. This is the end result. New round of 8 flowering now. I tell ya this stuff is pretty dank. Smacks you hard and makes you so hungry. It's a cross from another grower friend of mine. It's name is Polecat, once you open the jar or break open a bud you know why it's named that. Smells like a stinky skunk.

Comment

Comment

• HappyDaze
                        HappyDaze commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Haha... I'm glad to see another lazy trimmer who leaves the sugar leaves on the buds to dry. Most of the trim pictures I see are way tighter than what you and me do.

I have trimmed close before and was a little lazy this time and didn't do it that way. Bit found I liked it better than trimmed close.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X