No announcement yet.

ScrOG frame? Thinking outside the box.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the SCROG idea ? That tent would be perfect size for a one plant SCROG.
    Just FYI, I'm a big fan of SCROGs. I built mine real cheap with PVC.
    My Perpetual Guerilla Grow - GWE forum thread.
    My Grow Journal - In a blog format.
    My Twitter Page - Follow me, I #giveaway stuff
    My YouTube Channel - Subscribe now.

Comment

• Colombo
      Colombo commented
      Editing a comment
      After this grow I will remove the floor covering and start in the bottom section with 2 or 3 auto flowers using the wire rack as the netting(SCROG) I needed a place for the mystery seed at the last minute. Not too long before Motel 6 moves out and a sea of green moves in. LOL Stay tuned ! Good Growing !!
      Last edited by Colombo; 05-21-2019, 10:17 PM.

Hello All ! Back with an update on Motel 6. She will be harvested tomorrow as the tricones are ready for my liking ( all cloudy ). Her grow life was a struggle from the onset being the only one of six to germ. ( maybe there's something to the number ) LOL. 2/13/19 germ with with 3 day pop and moved around until it made it into the box in the cold garage. Temps close to freezing at night and 50's during day. She grew slow and steady with only a moley issue addressed with a flush and top dressing feed. The Buds are tight and thick and the aroma skunky and like glue to the touch. Harvest 5/3/19 121 days G to H This grow was done in organic soil with top dressing feed with Dr Earth organic rose Fertilizer and Grammas unsulfered molasses. Here are some photos, enjoy ! Thanks for taking an interest !! Good Growing !!
    Last edited by Colombo; 06-03-2019, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Hello All ! Back with some harvest photos and numbers on wet weight. This was a great grow that produced some real stanky /gluey/thick Colas that I can't wait to try. I don't think I will ever grow without training ever again, even outside. This was a blast. So the results wet are 206 gr devided by 28.35 = 7.26 wet oz's . Hoping for half dry. I defoiled the plant leaving as much as possible to show the training/tie downs for those interested. The plant yielded really nice thick colas, one for each branch as well as some BIG NUGS throughout. Now its time to put 2 autos in the BOX . Thanks again to all that took an interest, Enjoy ! Stay Safe, Good Health and Good Growing !!

Comment

Hello All ! Been awhile with a lot going on but back with an up date on the dry. Set them up and went away for 3 days, Came back to dry crunchy buds . Dry weight was 59 gr, roughly 2 oz's. I put a slice of zucchini in the jar after weighing to add moisture. It worked and the buds are just right. The smoke is real smooth after jaring and heavy headed. Real sticky to touch and smells strong. Some photos to complete the grow. Thanks again for your interest !
        Good Growing !!

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Mighty fine smoke Colombo Glad to hear from you.

• Colombo
          Colombo commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad to be able too get back on ! Life's so busy it's hard to find time to get on. So many projects, so many plants, garden etc. etc.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X