Flower timeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flower timeline

I'm growing two "cheese" strain from Seedsman and it states it's got a 9-10 week of flowering, but I'm at the start of the 7th week of bloom and it looks like their within in a day or two of being ripe? Is that possible, maybe they sent me different seeds or it's been a little cold in the tent just a couple degrees colder than recommended, almost 75% of pistils are amber and about half the trichomes are cloudy, what's going on here?

4x4 tent
    fox farm ocean forest soil
    5 gal smart pots
    400 black dog phytomax 420 watts
    12/12 light schedule
    fox farms fertilizers
    veg for 4 weeks

Hey Bob got any pictures in natural light?
    Most the time breeders dates are a little early from what the plant really needs, if it says 9 to 10 weeks it's probably going to be 10 to 12 weeks. If your Tricromes are only 50% cloud you are only half way ripe, full THC is achieved when 100% cloud has been reached all around the plant not just the tip top of the upper colas. Most peeps like to see 10% Amber (1 of every 10) Tricromes to flush or cut.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Just when you think it's time to harvest, wait a few days. Make sure it's ripe enough for you.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I would say, as a true cheesehead, that if you are @ 50% cloudy you've got about three to four weeks to go for the otimal result and best yield. I harvest my cheese's at 25% amber and that gives me the best quality and yield. Early harvested cheese lack some of that wonderful cheese aroma and potency.

Good luck!
        Marijuana is no drug, it's a human right!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X