Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget #23

I see 420's

I was working today and noticed a certain # sequence everywhere!!! Is it as common as it appears or is there some cannabis force at work here? Have you had similar experiences? If show tell the family or post your pixs of this strange occurrence !! 😀 Click image for larger version

Name:	20161218_062013.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	29271​​​​​​
    Attached Files

I went a week one time that the number 66 was everywhere! and I kid not my grow room was 66 degrees 66 humidity 6th week I always use odd numbers now when doing PH LOL it works!
    Bubblehead
    4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
    4 Cures and a Life time gardener
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

Originally posted by Karlee View Post
      I went a week one time that the number 66 was everywhere! and I kid not my grow room was 66 degrees 66 humidity 6th week I always use odd numbers now when doing PH LOL it works!
      YOu get it Karlee!! There's a sense of wonder over what some call coincidence, But i often wonder uf there is more to it?? Or Maybe i just think to much,

Comment

• Karlee
        Karlee commented
        Editing a comment
        There are no coincidences ever!

• Cracker08
        Cracker08 commented
        Editing a comment
        So true Karlee! There's moment's we recognize and moments we don't 😉

Originally posted by Carlsoti
      Numbers are arbitrary symbols we place on things to give them some sort of quantifiable meaning...that is to say, they have no inherent meaning by themselves. I tried to explain this simple fact to a girl once, for the better part of a week. She never got it. If I name my kid Joseph Smith, that doesn't mean he gets to run the Mormon Church.
      That may be true Carlsoti, but i would know nothing of Joseph Smith, for you see i am pagan, but thank you for shining a different light onto a different perspective !!!

Comment

Once you have something--anything in the back of your mind the sub conscious can spot one a mile away. My wife drives a black beemer, I counted 27 of them on an 82 mile round trip drive.

Comment

• rwdyredhead
          rwdyredhead commented
          Editing a comment
          You never notice a vehicle on the road until you buy one, then the very next day...BOOM... they're everywhere. Very annoying!

Originally posted by Carlsoti
        Numbers are arbitrary symbols we place on things to give them some sort of quantifiable meaning...that is to say, they have no inherent meaning by themselves. I tried to explain this simple fact to a girl once, for the better part of a week. She never got it. If I name my kid Joseph Smith, that doesn't mean he gets to run the Mormon Church.
        Huh? That's no different than saying that words are just an arbitrary sequence of symbols with sound attached, so we don't have to point and grunt. Maybe I don't get it cause I'm a girl. LOL

Comment

• Cracker08
          Cracker08 commented
          Editing a comment
          Like every woman insomniaczzz i think you know more then you let on!! LOL

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X