Grow Journal - Purple Badlands, Sunkist Weeks 2 - 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow Journal - Purple Badlands, Sunkist Weeks 2 - 5

I got these 'Teen' plants 3 week ago. I overwatered them some at first but they have dried out and taken off over the last week or so.
    The node lengths on them is very short with very little stretching. I don't know why but my plants stretch much less than they did with HID MH or HPS. Therefore, I will let them gorw in vweg cycle a little longer than I usually do.
    With MH lights and transition to Bloom, my plants would stretch and I would have to switch to bloom cycle just to keep plants from getting to near lights. Since I got the new LED light, less stretching has meant I don't have to do that. I still expect some stretching, but my last little crop didn't stretch very much and also had close nodal lengths.

PS the side LED panels have since been removed. I was using them to simulate sun motion by having them on separate timers that turned one side on in the mornings and the other side on in the afternoons, but it was a little too much light for such a small tent with the 600Watt in top of tent. Since removing them the LED light is as high as it will go in the tent, about 20-24 inches from top of plants.

Comment

TLP80905 It looks like you have things on the move. Good to hear they are rebounding! Looking forward to your grow. Don't forget to add your grow info. Good Growing !

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X