Anyone familiar with CureCork.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone familiar with CureCork.com

This automatic burper attaches to any sealed curing container.
    I can't find any good info or reviews online.
    AutoCure looks amazing, but $2,500 is a bit much compared with this.
    Thoughts?
    Buy EZTRIM CureCork Automated and Fully Programmable Bud Aerator. Product ships free! Save 35%.

Howdy adk10000, P.T. Barnum was right, "a fool and His money will soon be parted" (or something like that, by someone?)
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      PT Barnum also said, "There's a sucker born every minute". However....hey man, if you got the funds and are doing big quantities that cure machine may be the cat's ass (whatever that means...not sure who said that...probably another cat).

They cost about $250 now (£200)... I don't know if the price has come down dramatically or if the price was misprinted somewhere, but I'm looking at them too. My concerns are that I can't find any trustworthy looking reviews either. There are people recommending it on youtube but they seem to have referral deals with amazon (click my link below type thing). On amazon there only seems to be a single review (which I always find suspect because when there are low numbers the seller could be reviewinng it). I like the idea and thought about something similar as an arduino project but then I saw a commercially available one. I wanted to do something that had an inbuilt fan for air exchange and a 5w vivarium heater mat to keep the temps right too. This was all before I remembered I don't know what I'm doing and can't code, so this seems like a better option from that point of view. Has anyone used one of these over the last 5 years since this thread was started?

Comment

Here is the CureCork site link. Interesting......
      Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
      I like weed and science.

Comment

to pay that much for curing? never happen here!!!
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Same as last time, I can burp a lot of jars for the money these cost! I would need at least 100 of them.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X