No announcement yet.

Questions about vaping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't go wrong with Arizer a Canadian company offering quality vapes. And more importantly at a reasonable price. Planet of the Vapes along with Arizer offering up to a 30% discount. https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subsc...a8e0896aa989b2

Comment

Nice, I was looking at ordering it directly from Arizer to take advantage of the 30% off, but it looks like Planet is throwing in a free grinder/container and it's the same price so I could just order it from there. I don't necessarily need another grinder but I wouldn't mind giving another one a try if it's free.

Comment

• Cali
        Cali commented
        Editing a comment
        First of all do yourself a favor and go on YouTube and look up The vape critic he reviews almost every vaporizer on the market. Sounds like you may like something like the starry it’s under 100 bucks. Also there is the Vapcap look that one up they just came out with a coil for concentrates.. I have the “M” the cheapest one but 3 hits of that and you’ll be good. I myself have the Airvape x it’s a session vaporizer like the starry but a bit pricier I can refer you for a discount for both of us.. The Vapcap M is a vaporizer that has to be heated with torch look it up both are good I have them both..

Planet of the Vapes is fast.....> Nice portable grinder, but nothing fancy. Container is kind of nice.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X